New Grower My second grow- Barneys Farm L.S.D and Nirvana Aurora Indica

:vibe:Captains Bong- 10/7/15- Well,Well,Well my eyes are pleased to see the GiF's are all working again:woohoo1:AwChea. I got behind a day with the journal, I meant to post last night but I smoked a bong of Green Poison and I guess forgot I had typed my journal for the day and just turned the computer off... thankfully it saved what I typed so that is why I have 2 posts for today:weed:. I know technically my girls have names already this time.... but I do not think L.s.D is a proper name for a lady.. I actually like Aurora so we will keep that. Don't get me wrong I LOVE L.S.D but I like giving my plants names... Don't judge me lol my Russians and Aurora/LsD have been kinder to me than any person Lol. Anyway I think I will name the L.S.D Layne.... That is my daughters middle name and the name of the greatest metal vocalist of all time in my OPINION Layne Staley... So we have Aurora & Layne. Not much has changed in the course of 16 hours since the last entry lol, I just fed them 200ml when I took the pics of the day, they are doing really well. Oh and I got a new Crush brand Glass Bowl.. I will post a pic of it with pics of my babies. Cold is starting to go away some but my teeth still hurt like hell... much love guys and have a mellow night... TY Paddler for the get well wishes. :):vibe:

:dancer::drool:

Aurora & Layne Day  12- 1.jpg Layne Day 12- 2.jpg Aurora Day 12- 3.jpg Crush Glass 1.jpg Crush Glass 2.jpg

Aurora your girls look great, am I to assume you feel better today? I will pm you about your pipe. Getting the molars extracted tomorrow yes? Good luck bro.

Molars do not come out for another month, I am going to start a poll about the bowl in general... Lol I don't see what you see, thank you for the comments about the seedlings Paddler and frankly thank you for sending me that message about the bowl looking like a cock and balls because I honestly do not see it... I am going to start a poll in general and here is the link to said poll https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...and-balls-the-offical-poll.47751/#post-912280 CAST YOUR VOTES NOW... and remember be serious, Paddler told me to look in the mirror when I smoke the bowl... Will I look like I am slobbin a knob when I smoke? You be the judge VOTE AWAY lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:Omg I had no idea you would take that so well Aurora! You know as soon as I finish this post I'm going to vote and you know how this perv is voting. Bless you for your spirit dude, grace under fire bro, sorry I could have sworne you were getting those chompers out toot sweet. Well I hope they are behaving themselves and not causing you too much discomfort.:d5::bighug:

Your girls look great! Really interested in the Aurora!

And the little man with the BIG voice was, and always will be the greatest singer Metal has ever know, Ronie James Dio!

:vibe:Captains Bong- 10/8/15- Today Aurora and Layne are 13 days old and lookin great still. I can tell that Aurora is going to be short and bushy, while Layne (L.s.D) is going to be tall and skinny. Still feeding the usual 200ml for now as I still consider them seedlings, BUT tomorrow I have to go to my Ex-Wi..... Girlfriends house for the weekend so I am going to split a half gallon between them and see how they do. I really hope they like it the more I can water at once I will not have to water everyday. Since they popped I have been feeding them right before bed every night and they seem to love it, anyways here are my pics for today.. I still feel like shit I cannot wait for these damn molar teeth to be cut the hell out. Much luv and have a mellow night guys.:vibe:

Cause' My heart belongs to you.

Aurora & Layne Day -13.jpg Aurora Day -13.jpg Layne Day -13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Captains Bong- 10/10/15- Well I got the girls watered up and fed until Sunday , I won't have pics until then because I am at my girlfriends. I hate leaving my little babies BUT on the other hand I pay so much attention to detail it is really cool to come back after a day or 2 and see how much they have grown and changed. Before I left I split a half gallon of nute water between them and it soaked them pretty good, it is the most they have had so I really hope it does them right I guess we will see on sunday. Much luv guys and have a mellow night.

Captains bong- 10/11/15- Will do 2 entry's today as I will be going back home, I cannot wait to see muh girls! Talk to you guys later this evening.

:vibe:Captains Bong- 10/11/15- Well I am back at the Roost, wanted to upload a few pics of the girls. They did really good with a half of a half split between them. Much luv guys have a mellow night, I will have a more in depth journal tomorrow.:vibe:

Aurora & Layne Day 16 -1.jpg Aurora and Layne Day 16 -2.jpg Aurora Day 16 -3.jpg Layne Day 16 -4.jpg

Back