New Grower Mephisto Genetics PC microgrow

off to a nice start.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks @archie gemmill ! We appreciate it. Our hardest challenge will be keeping her inside the space... Lots and lota of lst, probably starting at day 7 with training. We plan to train her to bush down and outward. Does that sound like a good idea? Almost as if its overflowing the container

im lazy i let them do their own thing.a time i tried small pots 250ml in a not so small space.
small pot grow day 56,57,58.JPG

should check out the micro section some great growers smart peeps in there.big isnt allways beautiful,not to me anyway.pc case/speaker box/a bucket/mini tents.Mr.Sparkle,Smorf,ksjA,spaghettisauce will keep you reading for hours a ton of info to be had.

im lazy i let them do their own thing.a time i tried small pots 250ml in a not so small space.
View attachment 817823
should check out the micro section some great growers smart peeps in there.big isnt allways beautiful,not to me anyway.pc case/speaker box/a bucket/mini tents.Mr.Sparkle,Smorf,ksjA,spaghettisauce will keep you reading for hours a ton of info to be had.
Sorry to not get back for a while, that's beautiful! We are hopeful to be able to compete with the best of them and eventually create our own micro pc grow case that you can grow a half ounce to an ounce in.

Day five, she got her stem purposefully trained and bent (no snapping of the stem, just massaged the stem till it stayed bent over and anchored it in the rapid footer so if it wants to grow more roots it can) so as to train it down to save space.
Before training
Lb2m4My.jpg

After training
sd2WjKZ.jpg

Day 10 today, we have been lazy on photos... Well one of us, not the other... But hey, here we are now. Got ita first feeding today. 1 tbsp each general hydroponics flora series for micro and bloom to 1 gal of water. This has worked well in the past and we are sure will work well again.
WwylAQ7.jpg

OuhD9ZP.jpg

Day 20, she grew into the light so a few burn marks, trained it so the side branches get light and the top doesn't get much to promote aide growth and to keep it in the pc case. Wish we had more room right now, could probably make a bush from this plant. If it grows like @MissUniverse tyrone special, we could pull a good few ounces in a quarter grow tent.
Here's her pics, they are blurry and don't do it justice, but for the sake of a complete grow journal, here we are!

9WhCuu6.jpg

u3UqUZ2.jpg

Back