New Grower Sour Crack Auto

Day 6

Temp 86
Humidity 65%
Water - I have been just spritzing the soil a couple inches away from the stem so the roots have to looking for water.
Height - 2 inches - not something that I pay much attention to.

Will start FF Big Bloom within the next day or two. 100% strength.
Will start FF Grow Big within 4-8 days at 1/4 strength.

Comparing this seedling to my other northern lights grow and the Sour Crack is seems to be a couple of days ahead.

IMG_0879.jpg

Hey man, she looks great! I am also growing a sour crack, should be harvesting in the next week or so. Just wanted to give a heads up, she seems to hate nitrogen, so be careful with the nutes!
Day 6

Temp 86
Humidity 65%
Water - I have been just spritzing the soil a couple inches away from the stem so the roots have to looking for water.
Height - 2 inches - not something that I pay much attention to.

Will start FF Big Bloom within the next day or two. 100% strength.
Will start FF Grow Big within 4-8 days at 1/4 strength.

Comparing this seedling to my other northern lights grow and the Sour Crack is seems to be a couple of days ahead.

View attachment 935492

I will make a note of that for next time.

I killed this plant off.

I was favoring my other grow which was about 3 weeks ahead of this one to much so just stopped this one.

I will probably try multiple plants in different stages after I get those first grow out of the way.

Yeah I did some minor lst and leaf tucking. Got my second SC going now and I think I'm gonna let her grow natural. Even though she stayed small, the nugs are so dense
That's a shorty. Did you lst. Sour Crack doesn't need any training other than ponytailing and leaf tucking, imo.

Back