OLD REVIEWS Strain Review - Mephisto Sour Crack

Yes, I bought 3 count packs of Sour Crack & HBSS and got 2 free in each pack.

As freebies I got a 5 pack of Dbcx3bog..

So I'm growing all Mephisto until these are all gone and then I'm going to decide which breeder to try next or maybe I'll just get more Mephisto.... Haha

Have you had a crack at Rocbud, Wicked Pissah, Twisted Tree, and Brother Mendel? I'm growing Mendel's Black Label Cookies II, and it is by far the most vigorous plant I've ever grown. 26" at day 36 from seed, and no nutes so far beside CalMag and some microbes. Some of the stems and the top of the stalk are covered in sticky, delicious-smelling resin.
20200813_191943~2.jpg

Wow dude, she's looking good!

I've not tried those strains, but since I finally got things up and running, I hope to grow some different strains.
I'm going to grow out all my Mephisto beans I have and then I think some type of other breeder.
But man I fu**ing love Mephisto and the strains I have had and have going now.

Wow dude, she's looking good!

I've not tried those strains, but since I finally got things up and running, I hope to grow some different strains.
I'm going to grow out all my Mephisto beans I have and then I think some type of other breeder.
But man I fu**ing love Mephisto and the strains I have had and have going now.

Cheers, man. Mephisto blazed the path on which other fine breeders are following close behind. I have over two dozen Meph strains, hundreds of seeds, and I'm hoping to pick up all that are released going forward.

@Grngrwr07384 , you have one heck of a garden or should I say, sea of buds!

Wow dude, nice!
:worship:
Thanx, I've got beginner's luck. My 2nd run, really liking the mephisto strains. I cut one cola on the gorilla glue a few days back to test it out. Smoked some yesterday, instantly felt the body buzz as soon as I exhaled and has a very mellow and long lasting, clean head high. Its the best I've grown so far,.....can't wait to try the sour crack.

Back