Photoperiod McDee's Malawi Madness

Thanks buddy. How's the renovation going, and your gg4 clone doing?
Pretty much done with renovations, clone doing well. Started a bunch of seeds too they’re ready to transplant today too. Busy lol.

Pretty much done with renovations, clone doing well. Started a bunch of seeds too they’re ready to transplant today too. Busy lol.
What kinda beans, any of those Malawi? Im realizing I should have waiting on doing the Malawi. They like temps in the 80's during the day. Gonna be hard to reach that during the winter. Equatorial sativas will do better later when temps are better. Growth is so slow, I should have switched to flower by now. To late now tho lol.

Welcome to the show, and thanks for coming. I've been waiting a long time to do this grow around 4yrs. I love sativas, and this is supposed to be "THE" sativas of sativas.
:smoking: Hey McD'! You're in for a wicked treat my man, New Malawi Killer is indeed one of the most fierce all-landrace derived African cultivars you can get...
It's very popular among private breeders for crosses as well. If you're lucky you'll get one of the faster pheno's- :goodluck:
Her aroma isn't most folks favorite unless you get the more rare carrot-orange pheno, but either way the buzz is King!

I grew a private bred cross Killer Orange Glue last year outside, very strongly NMK dominant and fast... The high and aroma was all NMK too, really quite psychoactive along with serious potency! I did NOT offer this to lightweight friends or those who don't enjoy Sativa's in general. It's the kind of high that may put some people into a bad place, no exaggeration... :nono: :rofl:
One guy sent his in for testing, came back at 27% THC = :dizzy:

Golden Tiger is not a bit "nicer" BTW! The Thai used is another one of those major head blaster highs, so small wonder this cross is notorious as well...
For those who want a low Earth orbit cruise missile ride, both these cultivars are a front seat ticket!

Zam' auto is a treat as well, but there's significant pheno spread so beware... speed, size and aroma can vary a fair bit but of the several mates I know and myself who have grow her, all were impressed - :thumbsup:

What kinda beans, any of those Malawi? Im realizing I should have waiting on doing the Malawi. They like temps in the 80's during the day. Gonna be hard to reach that during the winter. Equatorial sativas will do better later when temps are better. Growth is so slow, I should have switched to flower by now. To late now tho lol.
No Malawi this run. I was thinking of starting two next run. Gonna watch and see how yours comes out.

:smoking: Hey McD'! You're in for a wicked treat my man, New Malawi Killer is indeed one of the most fierce all-landrace derived African cultivars you can get...
It's very popular among private breeders for crosses as well. If you're lucky you'll get one of the faster pheno's- :goodluck:
Her aroma isn't most folks favorite unless you get the more rare carrot-orange pheno, but either way the buzz is King!

I grew a private bred cross Killer Orange Glue last year outside, very strongly NMK dominant and fast... The high and aroma was all NMK too, really quite psychoactive along with serious potency! I did NOT offer this to lightweight friends or those who don't enjoy Sativa's in general. It's the kind of high that may put some people into a bad place, no exaggeration... :nono: :rofl:
One guy sent his in for testing, came back at 27% THC = :dizzy:

Golden Tiger is not a bit "nicer" BTW! The Thai used is another one of those major head blaster highs, so small wonder this cross is notorious as well...
For those who want a low Earth orbit cruise missile ride, both these cultivars are a front seat ticket!

Zam' auto is a treat as well, but there's significant pheno spread so beware... speed, size and aroma can vary a fair bit but of the several mates I know and myself who have grow her, all were impressed - :thumbsup:
That's what I'm looking for... my Holy Grail! Have you ever seen anyone grow Malawi in a 4'x2'x5'? I must be out of my mind to do this lol. I like pushing the envelope tho so this will be fun. They say if you want to beat the champ you gotta knock him out. Well I'm coming out swing! I can't wait till I have more space and can do multiple sativas. There is an odd 1 Dr. Grinspoon I want to do, but grows differently from what I hear. I also have some Hawaii Maui Waui that's takes a bunch space too. I think rec is coming soon here, and then I should have a better go at them. I can't wait till March/April to try her. Especially since i will be out of bud long before that hahaha. I have some the auto Zamaldelica on hand, but kinda old now. Mine was a quick burst of energy, and about 1-2 hrs later I'm counting sheep. I think I'm worthy of drinking from her cup. I'm not one that tends to get paranoid so I should be ok, but we will find out.

:pass:

OK, next time then bud. :cheers:
Shoulda been transplanted a day or two ago but here’s the new batch. Some Rocbud garlic gushi, Runtz city. Some from green grass seeds grapefruit superstar and banana liquor. And the gg4 clone. She needs higher humidity which she’s getting now with all those ladies. I hope once she gets on the system she’ll like it.
54D2B2A3-89F2-4FB6-AA01-4A0B93CCD148.jpeg

Shoulda been transplanted a day or two ago but here’s the new batch. Some Rocbud garlic gushi, Runtz city. Some from green grass seeds grapefruit superstar and banana liquor. And the gg4 clone. She needs higher humidity which she’s getting now with all those ladies. I hope once she gets on the system she’ll like it. View attachment 1547885
Got a nice selection there, that banana liquor sounds good. Those all photos, or any autos in there?

Back