Photoperiod McDee's Malawi Madness

I would think they’re gonna stretch especially if u got things warmed up a bit.

I'm gonna see how they do over next 2-3 days. I'll give them at least 1 more veg feeding. Another question I have is the mkp. I haven't use this before, and not sure what effect it will have on stretch. According to Jacks feeding schedule weeks 1-2 you stop parts A&B, and only give epsom salt with the mkp. It basically stops vegetative growth, and starts flowering. So not sure if it will affect the duration of the stretch. Not sure if mkp is in stuff I have used prior with some catchy name. Here is the label.

20230124_201250.jpg

Not sure about the mkp never used it. Looks potent though

I like the plan. I have not used MKP myself but it is just straight K and P. I did find that flipping the light schedule for a couple days and then hitting with the bloom transition worked better this last run than the one before.

The prior, and I am using the Jacks Bloom which is simlar to MKP, I did the straight bloom blend and the leaves got all spotty. The run I just finished I flipped for a couple days, ran the bloom for half the suggested time and then back on the A/B schedule.

Might want to think about taking a cutting before you flip too. Maybe a couple just in case something happens or one doesn't root.

I like the plan. I have not used MKP myself but it is just straight K and P. I did find that flipping the light schedule for a couple days and then hitting with the bloom transition worked better this last run than the one before.

The prior, and I am using the Jacks Bloom which is simlar to MKP, I did the straight bloom blend and the leaves got all spotty. The run I just finished I flipped for a couple days, ran the bloom for half the suggested time and then back on the A/B schedule.

Might want to think about taking a cutting before you flip too. Maybe a couple just in case something happens or one doesn't root.
Did the Jacks bloom effect, or lessen the stretch? Im curious to see with them not getting a&b if it shortens stretch. Never had a feeding schedule that stops providing the base nutrients for a week or 2. I know This is what GG used in place of Jacks same stuff just less expensive. Never done cuttings nowhere for them to go either. Something I would like to do once I get a bigger space tho.

I don't think it had any effect on the stretch. I did run shorter than Jacks suggested which seemed to work well. Less spotty leaves on the grows where I shortened the bloom/mkp period.

Cuttings you can always just stick in a glass of water. It takes a few weeks for roots to sprout. Plus at that point if you're not ready, just toss it! I do not know how to take clones the right way so I 've just snipped off small ends and stuck them in shotglasses of tap water. If they root, they get planted. If not? Nothing lost. Definitely takes a while this method.

I don't think it had any effect on the stretch. I did run shorter than Jacks suggested which seemed to work well. Less spotty leaves on the grows where I shortened the bloom/mkp period.

Cuttings you can always just stick in a glass of water. It takes a few weeks for roots to sprout. Plus at that point if you're not ready, just toss it! I do not know how to take clones the right way so I 've just snipped off small ends and stuck them in shotglasses of tap water. If they root, they get planted. If not? Nothing lost. Definitely takes a while this method.
I can't wait to clone it's like free seeds. If something happened I would just bang out some autos. I can't start over with a strain that runs this long. I'm trying to squeeze a fast auto run in if I can after this grow. Going on vacation in July, and I don't like being away with everything running. Plus, I don't have autopots. I left for a few days in July of 2021, and they were jacked up. They're doing much better... good bit of growth over last 2 day compared to how they've been. I'm hopeful that after this summer I'll have more room, and will learn to clone.

Late veg
OK, I was looking to do a poll but don't see that option. Never used it before so foggy on where it was to use anyway. So I will do this the old fashioned way.
:yay1:

But before I do you know what time it is... yep you guessed it, it's time to get lifted! Partake with me if you can I got some Blue Dream to dab on. Now I'm at the correct elevation I can continue.

What do you think, is it time to flip?:12-12:

20230126_130910.jpg
20230126_130929.jpg
20230126_130940.jpg
20230126_130952.jpg

Stay lifted

:baked:

Back