Photoperiod McDee's Malawi Madness

Shit u better flip’em now then. Lol. I think they will stretch plenty to fill the canopy and create some nice colas.
They seem to be growing at a better rate. Not like they could be, but better. Not many openings left in the screen so I thinks it's time. Lights are set to go out tomorrow at 4pm. When should I change my timer? Lights out will be 10am-10pm most likely, or maybe 12am-12pm.

:peek: Did I hear weed explosion = sweet looking well :thumbsup:
I hope they do, and I hope they don't lol. They can't get to big not much room left. I need to figure a way to connect light directly to tent crossbar.The ratchet hangers use valuable inches i could use. I'll figure something out lol. I'm hoping by this summer I can be in a bigger space, and these problems will be a thing of the past.

I like to run 730am to 730pm for dark time. Lets me water in the morning when I get up and again easily in the evening before it gets too late. But I am ancient and get up at 5am. Tailor your hours around when you have to leave for work and when you get home.

ManOGreen said the best time to water is 2 hours before lights out and 2 hours after lights on. The microbial community makes things the plant wants but it won't absorb them from the soil until that period. He had a long explanation somewhere but that's "ideal' watering time.

I need to figure a way to connect light directly to tent crossbar.The ratchet hangers use valuable inches i could use.

Zip ties. Easy to pull em' up and then snip off when finished.

Bloody hell it is going to be crowed in there , :haha:
Yeah, that is kinda the idea lol. I've only done 3 photos prior still getting use to them hahaha. I think I should have cut a node or 2 sooner. They were growing to slow in the beginning tripped me up a bit. I'll chalk this a learning experience make a mental note for next time. It won't be boring tho lol. Let's see what I can do with it...

Back