Photoperiod McDee's Malawi Madness

I think the yeild from these will be worth the time. I've noticed that I get good auto runs now but large photos just put the weight on like mad. I mean my T20 SparkleFace was 140 days but I got 1.78lbs off the single plant. I could do two auto runs in that time but I don't get near the same weight.... yet! I know ManOGreen gets more from his quick turn around time on autos. He's on another level compared to the rest of us.
I'm sure I gonna get a good amount, I'm basically out tho. So it's torture lol. I have weed, just not day smoke. I do most of my dabs in the day that's why I like sativas. I only do 2-3 dabs a night. Most of what I have is old, and filled with cbn. I have auto Zamaldelica that is energetic for the 1st 30 mins, and 1 later I'm counting sheep. I have Blue Dream, but not the best. Doesn't put me to sleep, but not a great high plus it's a little hard on the throat. The rest is sleep medicine. I have orange sherbert by fast buds supposed to be mostly sativa. Good at 1st, but then my lids get heavy.:coffee2: So haven't been dabbing much till later. Sucks but not anything I can do. I have like 3g's of Lemon AK from FB that smells, and taste amazing. No couchlock I can toke all day and be good. I saving for the halfway point to press. I should be good after harvest tho. Net is about full, I have about 11" of room for the light. After that point I will have to dim the light if they keep growing. Now I'm wondering if I should press it all up, and freeze the rosin? If I wait to press into rosin until I'm ready to toke it will be old. Might preserve it better I don't know never done that before. I guess we will find out...

Stay lifted

:baked:

Here is an interesting video.

Mr. Grow it has a 15% off code MRGROWIT15 for AC Infinity works on their site as well as Amazon. Good stuff has me questioning the nitrogen I'm using. Also he talks about not using plastic for storing/curing you bud. Does this mean my Groove bags are bad?

Stay lifted

:hookah:

Neat video. I would not worry about the Grove Bags. They are more of a specialized polymer than some type of PVC, mylar, poly-ethylene/propylene/styrene blend.

Neat video. I would not worry about the Grove Bags. They are more of a specialized polymer than some type of PVC, mylar, poly-ethylene/propylene/styrene blend.
That's what I'm hoping, I'll ask him to clarify.

Early flower
Welcome back, and thanks for stopping! Got an update, but before that it's time to get lifted. Hope you can join me with your preferred method. I'm feel much better now lol. Today is day 12 of flower starting to see bud site transitioning. I will be switching back to Jacks next feeding. That's about it... this is gonna take a while. Here are some pics from just before lights out.

20230208_083840.jpg
20230208_083902.jpg
20230208_094518.jpg
20230208_094522.jpg
20230208_094550.jpg
20230208_094542.jpg
20230208_094534.jpg
20230208_094602.jpg

Start to use their stored energy so it time to stop mkp, and start feeding her Jacks again. Later this week I will do the last of the clean up underneath. I still have some in the back that isn't easily reached. Till next time...

Stay lifted

:baked:

Looking good.
Thanks bud, got some more leaves to take. I'll see what they look like after a feeding. Only had mkp, epsom, and whatever was in the 32oz of tap water for past 10 days. It's even'ish nothing is that far apart. A couple tops feel like the will THIC already. I was going over the net last night, and moving some they felt fat. This seem quick for such a long flowering strain, is that from the mkp? It is the 1st time in a grow it said to stop using for a week or two. I guess it's like a flush. I started to mix nutrients this morning did 1.85g's of part B instead of 2g's to back off of the nitrogen.

:pass:

Plants look great, really well trained. Nice trunks coming up to that net and a wide open canopy..... beautiful.

Plants look great, really well trained. Nice trunks coming up to that net and a wide open canopy..... beautiful.
Thanks, got to be honest I didn't realize how much different doing 2 plants vs 1 in a scrog would be. Since the plants grew differently its harder to keep them even. They got some nice size on the trunks. I'll have to get a lighter, and take pic to show scale. If you're anal you can be a good trainer. I lose so much time just bending branches. I lose track of time, and 45 mins - 1 hr later I'm still spreading them out. I could do that all day, I get the same sense of pride when done as I do when I finish cutting the grass. The satisfaction of a job well done is a different kinda high lol.

:jointman:

Last edited:
:greenthumb:I think you'll be just fine for space 'Dee! ...And this looks like a faster pheno, could be as little as 11weeks...:coffee::coffee:... the buds on the faster pheno's tend to be more chunky, not as fluffed/ropey as the longer cycle ones... We'll see what a few weeks brings!

Oh man, your "day meds" wishes are well granted, as I mentioned before- :dizzy:... I recommend a solid 2-3 month cure at least before you store, extract, or whatever for long term. This shizzle is like bad biker speed at first, heart racy bug-eyed WTF mental tire smoking/go nowhere fast kinda high! :rofl: ....the ceiling on her buzz is exceptionally high,...and be in a good mental place too; in heavier doses this bud tends to not take you there so much like other kinder, gentler Sativa's, instead her wicked psychoactivity can send peep's sideways- :nono: -- Even I had some uncomfortable moments with mine, and she was a cross, albeit very strongly NMK dominant.
I found my KOG to be more pleasant after this time in cure,... cool T's, no big swings, minimal O2 exposure once burped and stable...At 6 months she was perfect (for me at least).... I kept two jars, a little short term and a big longer term one... :biggrin:
Several light(-er) weight friends did not appreciate her much, a few I didn't even offer knowing them as I do! :rolleyes2:
I will qualify mine further though, as a Sun grown girl which means UV enhanced potency and terp profile...

Of course, you can take her with more ambering than usual (depending on what % you usually like), but I recommend no more than 10-15% on them and let her age into mellower-ness over time...
She may not impress with aroma if you get the woodsy/oil/citrus one, my KOG was close to this profile and not at all loud...didn't matter, she hit with both hands!

Back