Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Type of prezzie..... :headbang: ..kids will Love them.....:crying:
I hope so, Otherwise I'll have to keep them for myself.
My kids are heavy on the nerdy side of things, So half their presents are science and engineering related. Having my 8 year old and 6 year old both ask for stuff like that made me proud.
If they were old enough I'd have found some horticultural related stuff for them haha.

Morning kittens, 49f this morning, coffee is outstanding and wife is SSSOOOO happy to be drinking it, lol......hates that hospital mud.....nice having her back home. A few things to get done today, cooking, cleaning, plant rearranging....easy peasy lemon squeezie....on a side note, she let me know the girls were starting to flower....rolled in the house and " damn, smells like weed in in here"

I hope so, Otherwise I'll have to keep them for myself.
My kids are heavy on the nerdy side of things, So half their presents are science and engineering related. Having my 8 year old and 6 year old both ask for stuff like that made me proud.
If they were old enough I'd have found some horticultural related stuff for them haha.

Nurture what they are Good at......... :pass: ...

Morning kittens, 49f this morning, coffee is outstanding and wife is SSSOOOO happy to be drinking it, lol......hates that hospital mud.....nice having her back home. A few things to get done today, cooking, cleaning, plant rearranging....easy peasy lemon squeezie....on a side note, she let me know the girls were starting to flower....rolled in the house and " damn, smells like weed in in here"

Excellent @Bill.de.Cat ...:pass:...I Hope she is feeling a bit better.....and in a better fettle.....otherwise you might have to do what I do with hubby....declare a No Moan Zone......:crying:....

Hubby made arrangements with his Daughter to take some stuff into hospital for his Mother.....:headbang:..all Sorted.

They hadn't been off the phone for an hour and she rang back......she got a text alert...the place had been put on Lockdown..No Visitors......:pass:...

IMG_0337.JPG

:headbang: Do you See it....?.........the pot hasn't even been watered since August when the Mother come down......:pass:....

Nurture what they are Good at......... :pass: ...

Excellent @Bill.de.Cat ...:pass:...I Hope she is feeling a bit better.....and in a better fettle.....otherwise you might have to do what I do with hubby....declare a No Moan Zone......:crying:....

Hubby made arrangements with his Daughter to take some stuff into hospital for his Mother.....:headbang:..all Sorted.

They hadn't been off the phone for an hour and she rang back......she got a text alert...the place had been put on Lockdown..No Visitors......:pass:...
well that just sucks..

Just read a post from 45 min ago in coal miners daughter smoke report about using it to cross into your BD line......of course I had to ask about it...one of those strains I occasionaly plug in search but never find for sale.
Hell, he joined in 2011 so good chance he's been storing or carrying the line on.

Just read a post from 45 min ago in coal miners daughter smoke report about using it to cross into your BD line......of course I had to ask about it...one of those strains I occasionaly plug in search but never find for sale.
Hell, he joined in 2011 so good chance he's been storing or carrying the line on.

:biggrin: Full Duplex.....?

Must admit I can't tell you off hand what is in which of his crosses...but his girls are off Black Dragon...ALF 4.....:dragon2: ...got a Feeling CMD is Black Dragon pretty Pure....

:biggrin: Full Duplex.....?

Must admit I can't tell you off hand what is in which of his crosses...but his girls are off Black Dragon...ALF 4.....:dragon2: ...got a Feeling CMD is Black Dragon pretty Pure....
Might be as close as I'll get to it. OSS still has some I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back