Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the cat causing a ruckus last night and had no clue what the hell she was doing but realized today she was playing with a bread tie knocking it around and it wound up underneath the floor mat in the front entry and she was going crazy trying to flip the mat over to get it out! Finally got the mat to flip over but the bread ties didn’t move and both were in the same damn spot under the upside down mat! :crying:

I heard the cat causing a ruckus last night and had no clue what the hell she was doing but realized today she was playing with a bread tie knocking it around and it wound up underneath the floor mat in the front entry and she was going crazy trying to flip the mat over to get it out! Finally got the mat to flip over but the bread ties didn’t move and both were in the same damn spot under the upside down mat! :crying:
Anu likes the bigger ties off electrical cords. We call them "twisties". She plays with them for hours. She tosses them into the air and then catches them, bats them all over. Eventually they go under the hall closet doors out of reach. Later after a day or two we play a game of finding the twisties with her by opening the closet doors. She gets all excited to play. I have to say that the number of twisties that end up in the closet as opposed to under the refrigerator far exceeds random chance. She knows to stash them in the closet for later fun.

Deep Breaths........ :pass: ..gird yourselves....:pass:...last day for Panic shopping.......:pass:

Don't Forget to buy a box of the best chocolates you can afford.........wrap them........then if someone unexpected doesn't turn up...and you haven't missed anybodies pressie.... Reward yourself with them........:biggrin:

Deep Breaths........ :pass: ..gird yourselves....:pass:...last day for Panic shopping.......:pass:

Don't Forget to buy a box of the best chocolates you can afford.........wrap them........then if someone unexpected doesn't turn up...and you haven't missed anybodies pressie.... Reward yourself with them........:biggrin:

Sounds like a plan to me. My wife and I do our Christmas shopping throughout the year, So we can avoid the stores this time of year.
I can't wait to see my kids faces when they open these things:
Screenshot_20211224-051255.png

Just because of how awkward their first reactions to them in the store were. They didn't know what to think of them, But laughed when they saw what they did.

Sounds like a plan to me. My wife and I do our Christmas shopping throughout the year, So we can avoid the stores this time of year.
I can't wait to see my kids faces when they open these things:
View attachment 1400421
Just because of how awkward their first reactions to them in the store were. They didn't know what to think of them, But laughed when they saw what they did.

My Type of prezzie..... :headbang: ..kids will Love them.....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back