Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think there is a Test coming up for Cultivators....but I Think you ruled yourself out.. :headbang: ....

If CMD is as close as I Think..and Bobbys is another Black Dragon Isolate....is Should be a Super Duper Black Dragon strong cross....:dragon2:

That would be nice but not as nice as seeing family...

Yup.... :pass: ...heartbreaking phone call yesterday for hubby to tell her that they were keeping her in.it would have Helped if she could have got a visit....with some essentails and some prezzies.

But......I can't blame the hospital for taking all precautions to keep them Safe....:pass:

:biggrin: Full Duplex.....?

Must admit I can't tell you off hand what is in which of his crosses...but his girls are off Black Dragon...ALF 4.....:dragon2: ...got a Feeling CMD is Black Dragon pretty Pure....
Screenshot_20211224-081758.png
Screenshot_20211224-081842.png

I Think there is a Test coming up for Cultivators....but I Think you ruled yourself out.. :headbang: ....

If CMD is as close as I Think..and Bobbys is another Black Dragon Isolate....is Should be a Super Duper Black Dragon strong cross....:dragon2:
Yeah, full tent of 3 with 3 APK on the side. Planning on starting next tent full middle of Jan so they'll be ready to place.

I'm gonna ask hubby if he wants one from Xmas....... :crying: ...I bought him an electric chair last year.....but he wouldn't plug it in.......

Yeah...the Old ones are the best ones......:crying:
Damn near made me spew my coffee and wake the dearest and dog up. :pighug:

@Mossy Thanks for the rep!
I have no clue why but I get the notification that you gave it and said something, But nothing shows up on here.
I'm probably missing something that happened during an update while I was away or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back