Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDE8710F-B824-4ACE-B3D4-97C8C6635EE8.jpeg

6B025F04-1CB9-4CF1-8357-0A42B279B889.jpeg

Best X-Mas ever... me my girl and i :coffee:

Hembra has CMD f5s and s1s in stock right now. Also have 2 CMD crosses in stock
Damn, the Christmas box has Black Dragon but out of stock now.
Also have JEM but it's the green/white.....shoulda kept the purple going.

Last edited:
If Full Duplex is gearing up for a Test run....you can almost guarantee there will be a Release shortly......... :pass: ..
Wife says I got too many seeds as it is.......and I point at the empty space in the fridge.......

My main coworker told the boss to F off yesterday and quit the grow. There are 4 of us that run the farm, he managed the infrastructure and I manage the plants, and the other two basically take our direction. I don't think anyone is even going into the grow today (it's my Christmas with my kids until 4.)

This same coworker told me he watered my mother plants last weekend, then I found them all wilting and dried out on Monday when I came into work... lol oi oi oi.... so maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

I hate commercial cannabis.

My main coworker told the boss to F off yesterday and quit the grow. There are 4 of us that run the farm, he managed the infrastructure and I manage the plants, and the other two basically take our direction. I don't think anyone is even going into the grow today (it's my Christmas with my kids until 4.)

This same coworker told me he watered my mother plants last weekend, then I found them all wilting and dried out on Monday when I came into work... lol oi oi oi.... so maybe it's a blessing in disguise.

I hate commercial cannabis.

I LOVE commercial cannabis, makes mine seem so much better.

Another frigid Friday brought to you by Old Man Winter. Again thank goodness for the mild UV index it saved the day...

screenshot_597.jpg

II had a craving that wouldn't quit last night. So for some S&G and in the Spirit, I donned my Santa hat as I went out the door. As I entered the dairy dept, a little toddler girl SCREAMED 'Santa!' and came running over and hugged my leg and looked up at me! Mom was a bit surprised . I guess she didn't expect to see someone with a big ol Santa beard and Santa hat! LOL! She told the little girl to come back, but she said NO! LOL!
I told her to mind her Mommy so she won't on the Naughty list. Immediately she released me and said "Ok Santa!" and went back to her Mom.
We both chuckled, but it wasn't over. The little girl's cries of Santa was heard by other curtain climbers. I could hear 'Mommy! Santa! I was really Jonesin' for my munchies, so I slipped down another aisle and out the store.
Man, I miss little kids at Christmastime. They remind me of a more innocent time in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back