Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even moldy cannabis is still sellable weed. The expression "send it to blast" is meant "if it's shitty ass garbage, let's turn it into concentrates."

There's a company called Willow Industries that remediates moldy cannabis as their business. They use ozone to blast the buds in trays in these huge boxes that look like an oven. There's another company here that uses peroxide in a vacuum to clean buds.

Moldy bologna? Just scrape that shit off and make a sandwich!

All your distillates, your shatters, your waxes, etc etc, are QUITE LIKELY made from some of the most garbage material you've ever seen. And for those that think those solvents are killing everything in there; I've seen concentrates posted by budtenders here in Colorado having molded out (under certain conditions.)
Exactly why I started to grow after a tour of a grow in Trinidad!

Won’t be on Much today, doing Fam stuff, so just wanted to pop in (eh may if maybe not on through out the day, who knows :haha: ). But gotta go pick up last minute stuff and also do tha Christmas Thang at my Folks house.

Bahahaha oh forgots to say what wanted to say, :rofl: Merry Ho Ho Ho to Some, Happy Holidays To Some, or if Cool Like Me Marry XMas:xmas:(jk jk all y’all peeps are Cool :thumbsup: :smoking:

Small Happy-Holidays.jpg

Well, I just gave myself a Christmas present. I ordered a new Mars 2X4 tent, the taller one. It's the one I should have bought, but that was before I won the SP6500! Watch me win the FCE8000 and should have bought a 4X4 tent! LOL!
I finally checked the outlets in the adjoining rooms. The outlet in the living room is on the bedroom circuit. Good news is that the master bedroom outlet is actually on that room. I can just swap the wires on the adjoining outlets. I don't use that outlet in the master bedroom and the largest load in that room is m entertainment center, but that's on the walk in closet circuit. All the other loads in the room are minimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back