Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO. Ms. MOG had to go in early today so I was up to get her breakfast and latte to jump start her :rofl:

Anu says I am sleeping in you crazy humans.

_DSC4270.JPG

Hobbes I don't understand why commercial cannabis is done so poorly. I have worked in green houses with so many plants easily susceptible to PM and we were able to completely prevent it. Same with pests?

Merry Christmas to all our Christians and Happy Holidays to the rest.

animated-merry-christmas-image-0174.gif

Getting ready to go to my sisters for the Christmas with the family! Both my dad and sister work tomorrow so doing everything a day early! :thumbsup:

Need to have my mind right while there! ;)
AEACFAE7-B8FA-4E7A-8EBC-B8EC733C1238.jpeg
image.jpg

Figure 2 palms while I am there a few hours should have me pretty chill! Gonna try to talk my sister and bro in law into puffing with me but likelihood of success I put at about .02%! :eyebrows: :rofl:
:pass:

Well, I just gave myself a Christmas present. I ordered a new Mars 2X4 tent, the taller one. It's the one I should have bought, but that was before I won the SP6500! Watch me win the FCE8000 and should have bought a 4X4 tent! LOL!
I finally checked the outlets in the adjoining rooms. The outlet in the living room is on the bedroom circuit. Good news is that the master bedroom outlet is actually on that room. I can just swap the wires on the adjoining outlets. I don't use that outlet in the master bedroom and the largest load in that room is m entertainment center, but that's on the walk in closet circuit. All the other loads in the room are minimal.
Too bad it wouldn’t be stable cuz few weeks back I realized I actually have 2 extension kits for my 2x4 so I could have a 2x4x9’ tent but I am thinking that’s a lil on the extreme side unless I put a shelf in and make it into an upper/lower type setup! Also maybe a 2nd cfm kit or something! :shrug: :rofl:

Just woke up with a migraine. Almost positive had hubby woke me up to take my meds before he left I wouldn't have. Tbh he probably tried but its hard to get me conscious sometimes. Kids have asked more than once now when we are leaving for dinner which is fun cause no one has given me a time yet anyways. Tears have already started yay. Me, not them. Having a very pits of despair kinda feel currently. I don't like waking up alone, especially from bad dreams. Part of me kinda hopes they never tell me what time to come today cause idk if I have to spoons to shower too and I absolutely need one before I can go anywhere. Don't really like driving like this either, idk what its like outside right now but last time I had to drive like this it was a "the sky looks too blue, none of this seems real" sort of feeling. I think I'm just super disassociated at the moment and having an impossible time of grounding.

Just woke up with a migraine. Almost positive had hubby woke me up to take my meds before he left I wouldn't have. Tbh he probably tried but its hard to get me conscious sometimes. Kids have asked more than once now when we are leaving for dinner which is fun cause no one has given me a time yet anyways. Tears have already started yay. Me, not them. Having a very pits of despair kinda feel currently. I don't like waking up alone, especially from bad dreams. Part of me kinda hopes they never tell me what time to come today cause idk if I have to spoons to shower too and I absolutely need one before I can go anywhere. Don't really like driving like this either, idk what its like outside right now but last time I had to drive like this it was a "the sky looks too blue, none of this seems real" sort of feeling. I think I'm just super disassociated at the moment and having an impossible time of grounding.
:bighug:

A few peeks at my last grow, where we'd hit 115 degrees during the day in the flower rooms with high humidity, then drop down to about 60 degrees at night. The guy running veg never sprayed his plants, so all of our moms had spider mites. We'd systematically see PM set in by week 2 of flower, regardless of cultivar. Shit show.

View attachment 1400473
View attachment 1400474
View attachment 1400475
View attachment 1400476
View attachment 1400477
A shit show indeed. I think I have some idea of how bloody frustrating it must be for you to watch this unfold in spite of your best efforts. I hope you find an alternative soon. Surely not all commercial operations are that much of a mess. :pighug: :goodluck:.

Will some home-grown meds help? maybe a tea with infused oil?

Even moldy cannabis is still sellable weed. The expression "send it to blast" is meant "if it's shitty ass garbage, let's turn it into concentrates."

There's a company called Willow Industries that remediates moldy cannabis as their business. They use ozone to blast the buds in trays in these huge boxes that look like an oven. There's another company here that uses peroxide in a vacuum to clean buds.

Moldy bologna? Just scrape that shit off and make a sandwich!

All your distillates, your shatters, your waxes, etc etc, are QUITE LIKELY made from some of the most garbage material you've ever seen. And for those that think those solvents are killing everything in there; I've seen concentrates posted by budtenders here in Colorado having molded out (under certain conditions.)
Recently had a really nice big bud given to me. It looked great on the outside. When I broke into it, it was full of dried up rot. Why I grow my own. :biggrin:

I didn't have the heart to tell the fellow that the bud he gave me was shit. By the time I could see him, I am sure it was all gone, and he would have smoked it anyway regardless. If moldy bud was going to damage this guy, the damage was done decades ago.

Happy home growing peeps. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back