Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's cold for here...seems way cold for your area. Oh well our water's frozen already so it doesn't really matter lol. Hard on the firewood supply though:pass:
Is this a well that does this every winter, or does it leave you without your normal water supply?

Just read a post from 45 min ago in coal miners daughter smoke report about using it to cross into your BD line......of course I had to ask about it...one of those strains I occasionaly plug in search but never find for sale.
Hell, he joined in 2011 so good chance he's been storing or carrying the line on.
Hembra has CMD f5s and s1s in stock right now. Also have 2 CMD crosses in stock

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New year, whatever cures yer bud peeps! More peeps than I could possibly remember on here who have made my morning more than once, thanks to all of you for keeping AFN what it is. :)

Santa came to San Andreas last night, He got a hold of a1/4 of Asian Haze last night. I told him to be careful, but he wasn't having it!
He broke out that pipe of his and packed it full.
He asked for a light and soon the smoke encircled his head like a wreath.
Asian Haze hit him hard!
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head
Santa said, "Crank the tunes! Let's listen to some Dead!"
He started mumbling about Naughty and nice!
I guess this person didn't make the Nice list!
17decca894763-c6db19deb05a1f4e8357962de7900cbd4029f844-80_message_419915969100660_1640296754299.jpg

After 3 hours at the Vanilla Unicorn and getting all the strippers phone numbers and 20 mugs of Navy Grog, he was on a tear!
He motioned to me to pull over as he mumbled about Naught list.

I think he found who was on that list!:yoinks:
17de9debdcd73-c6db19deb05a1f4e8357962de7900cbd4029f844-80_message_419918291723700_1640305827045.jpg

He killed that 1/4 and wanted more........................more on that later!

Anu likes the bigger ties off electrical cords. We call them "twisties". She plays with them for hours. She tosses them into the air and then catches them, bats them all over. Eventually they go under the hall closet doors out of reach. Later after a day or two we play a game of finding the twisties with her by opening the closet doors. She gets all excited to play. I have to say that the number of twisties that end up in the closet as opposed to under the refrigerator far exceeds random chance. She knows to stash them in the closet for later fun.
That’s what this was off the yard ornaments from Christmas! Just figured bread ties be easier to say! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back