Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I was about to look up your reply with this info.
I told my friend this info and all I could hear is "But dude! It's rosin!!"
"So you tell me how I'm gonna make reasonably accurate dosing for your edibles?"

That sample had a fair amount of Delta 9.
Being really accurate in the dosage is only important in new users. After my friends have taken the meds for a while ups and downs in the strength and formula is better tolerated. Every plant makes different meds. We don't want to talk about the Mother-in-law that did a face plant at the dinner table :doh: She snagged a second piece of the rice crispy bars :crying:.

Being really accurate in the dosage is only important in new users. After my friends have taken the meds for a while ups and downs in the strength and formula is better tolerated. Every plant makes different meds. We don't want to talk about the Mother-in-law that did a face plant at the dinner table :doh: She snagged a second piece of the rice crispy bars :crying:.
When I made my first batch of oil with my source turbo, I didn’t care about dosage until I got back from my surprise trip to Jupiter. I put five grams of oil in a small batch of peanut butter fudge…
…and ate an inch by inch sized piece.

Six hours later I realized that an 1/8” x1/8” piece would have done the job, Without leading me to eat every last bit of snack food in my house.

Morning peek into the tent. Getting a bit crowded.
20211221_050948.jpg

And the APK freebies
20211221_051003.jpg

When I made my first batch of oil with my source turbo, I didn’t care about dosage until I got back from my surprise trip to Jupiter. I put five grams of oil in a small batch of peanut butter fudge…
…and ate an inch by inch sized piece.

Six hours later I realized that an 1/8” x1/8” piece would have done the job, Without leading me to eat every last bit of snack food in my house.

First time I Whitied hubby out ...I put the amount needed in two cookies that was meant for 12........... :crying: ..DIL gave me the recipe......I Thought she meant Per Cookie...

Hubby ate them both.........I Thought I'd killed him.........:crying:

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ..:pass:..sharing one...got the coffee on...?.........:coffee:
Morning Mossy, 2nd cup already. Slight chill and raining, again, seasonal depression being a pain, pups and I dealing with the week, hopefully she'll be able to come home before Christmas. Gonna have to pull the congo out and do a little bondage but other than that all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back