Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat has a new hiding spot when the dogs won’t leave her be! Hoping 1 of the times they are going psycho chasing her that they don’t attempt to fit back there in order to catch her! :nono:
4A4ABFE1-3A3C-4D74-A2FD-94BE7B0E7D25.jpeg
CD174230-BA05-4A37-B6C4-8FDE932FF0E6.jpeg

:kitty:

Yaaaaaay gets me what I wanted for Christmas….
AND I GET TO KEEP BOTH KIDNEYS!!!!! :yay:

Forgot I have the magenta+ plan from T-Mobile so all I gotta do is trade in my current iPhone and then pay the tax + activation and I get the new iPhone 13 max pro for free!!!! Just gotta wait til next bill cycle!
:woohoo1::headbang::cooldance:

LOL! That's not off topic for THIS thread! I've got a few fellow Vets I try to take care of to help to meet at least some of their needs

I understand canna is huge, but I fully believe in helping those that help you. AFN sure as hell done that for me. It's just one of the things I live by.
True story, this the first forum I found that actually doesn’t put peeps down for their grows, and actually try to help new peeps, heck even I just learned something on here the other day about S1s. And that’s awesome helping ya Vet Peeps. 100 in my Book.

True story, this the first forum I found that actually doesn’t put peeps down for their grows, and actually try to help new peeps, heck even I just learned something on here the other day about S1s. And that’s awesome helping ya Vet Peeps. 100 in my Book.
Gotta help my brothers..........Even damn Grunts! :rofl: :rofl:
Pollywog Grunts were/prolly still are a fuggin PITA, but once they get past the Marine brainwashing, they're almost normal peeps! :smoking:LOL! I kid! I kid! Most of us don't really get past the brainwashing, really................other than the "I'm invincible!" BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back