Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got drunk the night before. I did not remember eating red chips?

When my pain hits a certain level I projectile vomit...nowt I can do to stop it.....

So we are in A^E...my pain is way outta control by the time you get seen.

There is a junior Doc getting me details a foot from the bed...then I caught sight of hubby behind him grabbing a kidney bowl..as I turned me head it Happened....

Wooof...and hubby god bless him caught most of it in the kidney bowl..he'd seen me face change..he Knew what was going to happen....

2 hours before I'd had chinese BBQ ribs and rice.....it come up like a mass of blood and blood clots...I'll never forget the Look of Pure Terror I saw on that junior Docs face.....:yoinks:...as he Ran for the proper Doctor.....

:crying:

Still no seeds in the mailbox. I wonder how they will do for a day at ~-30C. :shrug:
I'm getting ready for my daily dose of disappointment at the mailbox! :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe I can channel some Suki813 mailbox luck and they'll be there today.
After waiting two full months for the other cup grow to find out I'm not getting them, haz curbed my optimism! LOL!
Wish me luck! LOL!

Has anyone ran seeds or deal with obtaining seeds from Indian Landrace Exchange ......Irrizinig on IG?
They're followed by brothermendelsselections and daz.nightowl

Son of Hobbes
I didn't see that Brother Mendel's Selections was a member here. I'd rather deal with someone that supports AFN.

Pre-release orders seem to be handled by fullpowerselections(no idea of the relation) That seems to be an email only transaction, but I haven't looked into it further.

I think they are available from regular seed banks..............
@ace_seeds_official
@shn_seed_bank
@theseedsource1.2
@meraki.genetics
@brownbagfarmgoods
@bayareaseedexchange
@seeds.for.me

I've been following Irrizinig for a while, simple for the beautiful plants and the VERY interesting in depth reads.
I know that we're not talking about buds to write home about, but we're talking about hash plants. I'm good with that!
It just seems like some interesting genetics to play with.
Not that I’m knocking ya, totally understand ya want to support Breeders that’s on or follows AFN, but just realize the Canna Industry is massive. Like stated before it’s become a multi-billion dollar industry. And then there’s the smaller time breeders, that have just as good or better sometimes strains than big timers. Some the guys I mess with are smaller style breeders who just want a small piece of that pie, or like me (well atm) deal a lot with Veterans and just friends (again, I will not be selling, dealing or advertising my strains here) maybe grow some and journal. Whoa ranting Apologize lol started to get off subject, but yea there are many of breeders out there,

Not that I’m knocking ya, totally understand ya want to support Breeders that’s on or follows AFN, but just realize the Canna Industry is massive. Like stated before it’s become a multi-billion dollar industry. And then there’s the smaller time breeders, that have just as good or better sometimes strains than big timers. Some the guys I mess with are smaller style breeders who just want a small piece of that pie, or like me (well atm) deal a lot with Veterans and just friends (again, I will not be selling, dealing or advertising my strains here) maybe grow some and journal. Whoa ranting Apologize lol started to get off subject, but yea there are many of breeders out there,
LOL! That's not off topic for THIS thread! I've got a few fellow Vets I try to take care of to help to meet at least some of their needs

I understand canna is huge, but I fully believe in helping those that help you. AFN sure as hell done that for me. It's just one of the things I live by.

Welp…. I went ahead and ordered 50 grove bags to try out. Some of you folks make them sound too good not to give a shot :smokeout::thumbsup:
Well worth it dude!!!!!
Weed genetics are getting CRAZY these days! :rofl:
Like dis?
268559815_923156735260235_2878775021074091176_n.jpg

I'm getting ready for my daily dose of disappointment at the mailbox! :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe I can channel some Suki813 mailbox luck and they'll be there today.
After waiting two full months for the other cup grow to find out I'm not getting them, haz curbed my optimism! LOL!
Wish me luck! LOL!
Looks like we are both going to need it. Shipping has been a bit of a problem of late. No surprise really, we are in the middle of a pandemic. Fingers crossed. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back