Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This plant is the frostiest of the Northern Lights basement grow week 7+ from 12-12 cycle change. Been giving them Bloombastic and it really sticky stinks them up All organic :toke:
#1.JPG

This is exactly why I will support those that support AFN!

SuperSativaSeedClub-David

The seeds hit my mailbox today!!!!!!!! Thanks so much, man!
I'm teared up with you including the Auto Elephant!
I asked David if he could include some Elephant with the other. He didn't have to do that, but he was very generous!
I'm hoping she will help my new father friend Vet with his severe nerve pain. Maybe he can have his baby boy or newborn little girl sit in his lap and he can just smile that happy new father smile and not grimace from the pain when they bang their head against his chest........yeah, the baby girl is too young to do any harm now, but all babies do that.
He just grins, grimaces and keeps on enjoying something they tried 16yrs to get!
He and I are grateful with your generous gift!
Thank you ever so much, David!

I'm getting ready for my daily dose of disappointment at the mailbox! :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe I can channel some Suki813 mailbox luck and they'll be there today.
After waiting two full months for the other cup grow to find out I'm not getting them, haz curbed my optimism! LOL!
Wish me luck! LOL!
Remember she went a day or 2 without checking it! If u do the same you’ll increase your odds at success once u do check it! ;) :d5:

*edit* I’m a slow reader and just caught up to the message that said arrival! Ignore my plan! :rofl:

I hear dat but I know I've wasted at least a Franklin on the $25+ specials
Same here! I got multiple Walmart fans attached to monkey fan clips cuz they all burnt out on me! These new ones sound dope but I can’t see myself spending $300-400 on freaking fans for my plants! I’ll get 2 more 10” <$20 fans and zip tie them to my cfm crossbars! Those plus the current Wally World fans on the corner posts will have me more then set on air flow! If they close to the price of monkey fans tho I’ll def pimp both tents out with them! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back