Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a Kid I did not like or eat beets so I never had that color experience. I don't remember peeps speaking of such matters back then either.

It's a real thing :lol: Not for everyone, butz for some it is :thumbsup: Has to do with breaking down the pigment or sumtin :shrug:

So it appears Austrasia has forwarded my seedstockers beans
Screenshot_20211220-165526_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, getting old sucks. OTOH, the alternative sucks worse. But definitely not for sissies. :pighug:

-24.5C here this morning, close to -30 next week. So far, I am still keeping RH under control in spite of it. The lung room is now at ~25%. The humidifier might have to go back in the 'drobe next week.

I am with you on the diabetes page, I have been on strict keto for a couple years to keep a lid on it. Low carb diet definitely limits options. It sure reveals just how much most normal diets are focussed on carbs, as well as how much sugar there is out there. OTOH, I expect my next A1C to be in the normal range or close to it, so the diet works.

Good luck with the diet and the grows. :pighug:
I'm thankful that I really only have to deal with the old age progression of my injuries and abuse I did to my body (high weight to fatigue most notable) while in the military. I do need to find a low impact cardio to help get my good to bad cholesterol ration better. It's still in the good range and the total is good. It's just too close for my likes. Diet only is NOT the answer. That's difficult as hell with my particular injuries. I can't do my old go to of bike riding for cardio. The conventional position puts too much stress on the damaged vertebra in several positions in the lower back.
A sorta recumbent stationary bike at rehab was close, but the positioning was STILL a problem. I really only see some sort of custom recumbent bike to be my only solution. That's not gonna happen in 'da boonies' where I live for sure.
With my investments, I keep to a tight budget. Hopefully I can live another 10-15 yrs with good health(other than my injuries) and not run out of money. LOL! I used to manage my investments on a daily basis and did very well. It did become a stressor and I just had to make changes. Kinda dumb, it was actually pretty easy. The stress just got to be too much to cope with everything going on.
I don't think I can find a bike that fits and get a price before I can make some changes in the cash flow by the end of the year. Kinda at the time that changes won't cost me an arm and a leg. I might have to put it on a card, but I avoid crap like that like the plague. This may just have to be an exception, It could help build back some of my lost muscle mass. At least my testosterone levels are good enough for an exercise program and will increase with the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back