Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: Sounds Grand.......:biggrin:

Tiz xmas I got a bottle blue curaçao,, first time I drank this I was in for a shock the next day :rofl:,, was like have I got a internal bleed,, nope just turns ya crap a worrying green /blue
IMG_20211220_200746.jpg

I keep seeing ya talking about beans, they coming from FullDuplex? I think I read some where, a tester.
Oh guess should state no matter where/ if testers, or comes from FullDuplex. No don’t wanna partake. I chat with him some on other medias and stuff and can’t really grow any of his gear as…well never know when I would get to them. Just like all the other/ many peeps gear. Was just wondering.
The ones that came yesterday are SSSC Auto Sweet Bourbon Kush. I'm super excited as the kush I grew my first run is my favorite. I'm also waiting on some from Seed Stockers, but I'm like a full month behind everyone else for the grow and show.

I keep seeing ya talking about beans, they coming from FullDuplex? I think I read some where, a tester.
Oh guess should state no matter where/ if testers, or comes from FullDuplex. No don’t wanna partake. I chat with him some on other medias and stuff and can’t really grow any of his gear as…well never know when I would get to them. Just like all the other/ many peeps gear. Was just wondering.
I am really hoping I get chosen to run some of the testers from him that you're talking about though!

Tiz xmas I got a bottle blue curaçao,, first time I drank this I was in for a shock the next day :rofl:,, was like have I got a internal bleed,, nope just turns ya crap a worrying green /blue
View attachment 1399309
Ah yes, like the purple/green chocolate syrup and ketchup of my childhood. Back before they realized that all those random needless food dyes cause hyperactivity in kids :rofl: Grape Gatorade will do the same :rofl: :rofl: though nothing is worse than the diaper of a toddler who has eaten a whole quart of blueberries!

Faced with the ever constant "What to cook for dinner" It is really cold here today and I like hot meals in the winter. All of my dietary restrictions makes it hard. So many hot meals are also high in carbs which is bad for the diabetes.

Getting old is not for sissies.
Yeah, getting old sucks. OTOH, the alternative sucks worse. But definitely not for sissies. :pighug:

-24.5C here this morning, close to -30 next week. So far, I am still keeping RH under control in spite of it. The lung room is now at ~25%. The humidifier might have to go back in the 'drobe next week.

I am with you on the diabetes page, I have been on strict keto for a couple years to keep a lid on it. Low carb diet definitely limits options. It sure reveals just how much most normal diets are focussed on carbs, as well as how much sugar there is out there. OTOH, I expect my next A1C to be in the normal range or close to it, so the diet works.

Good luck with the diet and the grows. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back