Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO. Up at the crack of dawn today for the solar tech. Just needed an update to get it online again.

5 days to go............:headbang:...you have been Warned.......:crying:

Tick...tick..tick...

I like the song but it is over-played. Maybe when I hear it in July it will be ok!

Morning Auntie!!!
How the toe? Are you keeping it well medicated?

It's currently 36*F with a high of 47*F for the day. Predicted high for Christmas Day is 73*F and the day after is forecast for 79*F
Since Suki813 got her seeds in, MAYBE I'll get mine in and I can drop a bunch of beans and test my new seeding mat.:woohoo:

I sure wish I could get excited for Christmas like when I was a young adult. Maybe it's a good thing, though. Covid has screwed the last and this one is no better. I'd probably be even more pissed off with the retards in control if it still meant what it did at one time.
In the 13 years I was 'government property', I got to spend the second Christmas with family. And that was it. One of those years, I was in a school, but all the rest, I was deployed somewhere in this world during Thanksgiving and Christmas. It became just another day. Kinda got it back after getting out, but by then, big family GTG were a thing of the past, for many reasons. I think modern life with the mobility of family members spreading out was the biggest factor.

I guess it's a little related to the old saying, "You can never go back home." I guess it's just a 'pipe dream'.

LOL! Pipe dreams! Funny how we use different phrases and the origins of those phrases.

Home is wherever you hang your hat. Today is tomorrow's "Good Ol' Days". Make merry while you can.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!

That is all of the optimism I have for today.:pass:

i once had a stoned weekend thinking about this ,,anyways ,we sat in a cave ,,throwing stuff on the fire //like you do and bingo ,they all stoned in the cave :crying:
View attachment 1399290

And here me Thinking...I Wonder who Thought about Inhaling it first...... :pass: ..what Madness made the Pipe.......andd you had the Answer all along.....:pighug:

And.........................:eyebrows:....don't keep us in suspenders............:pass:

well apart from a danky weed smell,,,i was just getting berry/fruit....now this opinion is from HWMBO and she started with cucumber then went no its ripe melon, now she said that ,,i going with a over ripe cantaloupe melon :coffee: regardless of the frame ,bud shape, this run is all fruity :thumbsup:

And here me Thinking...I Wonder who Thought about Inhaling it first...... :pass: ..what Madness made the Pipe.......andd you had the Answer all along.....:pighug:
Or………..
72266E3D-0C41-49F0-9645-B85B3390F35C.jpeg

Prayers answered?

I am kinda scared after seeing their 12” floor fan which I use a 10” I got from Walmart for $17 and theirs is $120! Kinda worried that they gonna be $100 each or darn close to it! :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back