Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, what a combo, huh?
She is proving to be quite interesting, Her buds, with a higher leaf to bud ratio, aren't going to be quite as pretty as Stomper, with almost no effort to trim. They are gonna be hard though and the side colas are pretty much the same girth and heft of the main cola.
Just gonna take all the fan leaves at chop and upright whole plant dry in a box. Walk-in-closet is proving to be ideal dry in my drying box I made. It's just right for a slow 14+ day dry.

If I get no late problems and the high is what I think it will be, I'll take the one remaining freebie of this cross and make S1 seeds, once I have the response I expect from STS, injected this next time.
This girl got stalled early after transplant. I should be able to have quite a bit better results with no early stall. It could be quite interesting.
Sure is, especially since Forum Stomper is a cross from Sour Stomper. And interesting cause Forum Stomper and CDLC were some my fav Meph strains, right after Sour Crinkle. Never grown Sour Stomper, that was one the strains they were always out of when I (at the time) was purchasing from Meph. So def sent some rep your ways, awesome to here peeps more and more doing their own crosses, more than back in the day when I was more active on AFN. I would love to see updates, pics and info on it (or if journaled).
And speaking of sausage n gravy biscuits, bahahaha. Wife just asked me what I thought we should do for dinner tonight, my answer, “Breakfast, sausage n gravy and biscuits”. Lol, she said I read her mind bahahahah.

Thanks for the rep @Mossy!
I keep seeing ya talking about beans, they coming from FullDuplex? I think I read some where, a tester.
Oh guess should state no matter where/ if testers, or comes from FullDuplex. No don’t wanna partake. I chat with him some on other medias and stuff and can’t really grow any of his gear as…well never know when I would get to them. Just like all the other/ many peeps gear. Was just wondering.

Last edited:
Had a smoke of the pink chunky :headbang::thumbsup:

IMG_20211220_181543_edit_103675122707616.jpg

Not Quite the same BUT.......

I'm working on Live Essential Oil Donations.........:yeah: .......I've Found it very Effective......that is why my new cross is called the Frog.....
You don't have to Eat the Donor.....you just Lick your fingers..

View attachment 1399153

Stone Age delivery....:paleo:...coz I don't Think the First Users would have access to pipes..bongs and vapes.......:biggrin:..it would all be down to Hand Tools...

i once had a stoned weekend thinking about this ,,anyways ,we sat in a cave ,,throwing stuff on the fire //like you do and bingo ,they all stoned in the cave :crying:
download (29).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back