Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
well apart from a danky weed smell,,,i was just getting berry/fruit....now this opinion is from HWMBO and she started with cucumber then went no its ripe melon, now she said that ,,i going with a over ripe cantaloupe melon :coffee: regardless of the frame ,bud shape, this run is all fruity :thumbsup:

Mmmm...sounds Good.................:pass:...did it Hit a Spot.....?

Faced with the ever constant "What to cook for dinner" It is really cold here today and I like hot meals in the winter. All of my dietary restrictions makes it hard. So many hot meals are also high in carbs which is bad for the diabetes.

Getting old is not for sissies.

I have finally made a decent looking batch of canna butter!

I followed the @WildBill french press strain method and poured into some silicone ice cube molds. It actually looks nice without any plant bits.

I definitely needed a couple tries to figure out how to extract it all from the Ardent sleeve after it cooled and congealed a bit. Quick hot water bath OUTSIDE the sleeve worked nicely. Same with pre heating the press.

I'll post a pic of the butter bars when they've cooled and solidified.

LOL!
I am kinda scared after seeing their 12” floor fan which I use a 10” I got from Walmart for $17 and theirs is $120! Kinda worried that they gonna be $100 each or darn close to it! :yoinks:
Naaaaaa..............I doubt if they will be that expensive, but surely not cheap.

LOL!

Naaaaaa..............I doubt if they will be that expensive, but surely not cheap.
Just the piece of shit monkey fans are over $50 so bet they’ll be between $80-100 a piece! They are 1000% better quality obviously but they won’t be cheap because of it!

Well, "Waking at the crack of dawn" DOES take on a whole new meaning! :eyebrows::biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:crying: I Resisted...................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back