Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no seeds in the mailbox. I wonder how they will do for a day at ~-30C. :shrug:

I am really hoping I get chosen to run some of the testers from him that you're talking about though!
He’s cool Dude, helped me out a few times with some breeding questions here and there, now mainly pick on IG posts, ya know tha ones that IG suggests (if ya have IG) :biggrin:

Has anyone ran seeds or deal with obtaining seeds from Indian Landrace Exchange ......Irrizinig on IG?
They're followed by brothermendelsselections and daz.nightowl

Son of Hobbes
I didn't see that Brother Mendel's Selections was a member here. I'd rather deal with someone that supports AFN.

Pre-release orders seem to be handled by fullpowerselections(no idea of the relation) That seems to be an email only transaction, but I haven't looked into it further.

I think they are available from regular seed banks..............
@ace_seeds_official
@shn_seed_bank
@theseedsource1.2
@meraki.genetics
@brownbagfarmgoods
@bayareaseedexchange
@seeds.for.me

I've been following Irrizinig for a while, simple for the beautiful plants and the VERY interesting in depth reads.
I know that we're not talking about buds to write home about, but we're talking about hash plants. I'm good with that!
It just seems like some interesting genetics to play with.

Dawn was just as surprised to be seen by me.
2021-12-20_13-24-43.jpg

"If you can't beat em, join em"

I have finally made a decent looking batch of canna butter!

I followed the @WildBill french press strain method and poured into some silicone ice cube molds. It actually looks nice without any plant bits.

I definitely needed a couple tries to figure out how to extract it all from the Ardent sleeve after it cooled and congealed a bit. Quick hot water bath OUTSIDE the sleeve worked nicely. Same with pre heating the press.

I'll post a pic of the butter bars when they've cooled and solidified.
I have made some very clean Canna Butter using these grease filters while the butter is still hot from the extraction.
2021-12-20_13-19-09.jpg

Tiz xmas I got a bottle blue curaçao,, first time I drank this I was in for a shock the next day :rofl:,, was like have I got a internal bleed,, nope just turns ya crap a worrying green /blue
View attachment 1399309

Probably 45 years ago when I drank heavily, I had the "Whisky Shitz" one extremely hung over morning. I filled the bowl with Fire Engine Red WTF. I drove myself to the emergency room. I am explaining to the nurse I think I am bleeding to death internally, She asked what color was the problem and when I said bright red; in her most professional attempt not to break out laughing she said "that is food dye " She went on to explain that one of the local mexican pubs had started serving colored corn chips that were turning even urine red. That would be were I got drunk the night before. I did not remember eating red chips? But yeah when it don't look normal whatta gona gonna do
:rofl:

Yeah, getting old sucks. OTOH, the alternative sucks worse. But definitely not for sissies. :pighug:

-24.5C here this morning, close to -30 next week. So far, I am still keeping RH under control in spite of it. The lung room is now at ~25%. The humidifier might have to go back in the 'drobe next week.

I am with you on the diabetes page, I have been on strict keto for a couple years to keep a lid on it. Low carb diet definitely limits options. It sure reveals just how much most normal diets are focussed on carbs, as well as how much sugar there is out there. OTOH, I expect my next A1C to be in the normal range or close to it, so the diet works.

Good luck with the diet and the grows. :pighug:
I just posted an A1c 6.0. it is better in the summer. I eat too many carbs in the winter.

Dawn was just as surprised to be seen by me.
View attachment 1399340

"If you can't beat em, join em"

I have made some very clean Canna Butter using these grease filters while the butter is still hot from the extraction.
View attachment 1399343

Probably 45 years ago when I drank heavily, I had the "Whisky Shitz" one extremely hung over morning. I filled the bowl with Fire Engine Red WTF. I drove myself to the emergency room. I am explaining to the nurse I think I am bleeding to death internally, She asked what color was the problem and when I said bright red; in her most professional attempt not to break out laughing she said "that is food dye " She went on to explain that one of the local mexican pubs had started serving colored corn chips that were turning even urine red. That would be were I got drunk the night before. I did not remember eating red chips? But yeah when it don't look normal whatta gona gonna do :rofl:
That would be the funniest visit to emergency story I have heard for a while. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back