Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Cardinal ....yup...if the kiddlies are sick it affects the whole house......:coffee:...Enjoy your coffee......
True story, luckily hasn’t hit me or the wife. I more….less Lilly to get sick compared to the wife so, been. Mostly dealing with the kiddo, as stay at home dad, and wife works, I’d rather get it then her, but Most Definitely Enjoi the Coffee.
How’s ya Day in your neck of the woods @Mossy

4670431A-CF71-4135-AFBF-4B5700BD8100.jpeg
437251B2-A73B-4214-AD1A-70AA6D12A429.jpeg
Some before and after some training of the WSS Lemon Zkittlez F2

Afternoon @WildBill .....I just realise it is after Noon........ :pass:
Morning Auntie!!!
How the toe? Are you keeping it well medicated?

It's currently 36*F with a high of 47*F for the day. Predicted high for Christmas Day is 73*F and the day after is forecast for 79*F
Since Suki813 got her seeds in, MAYBE I'll get mine in and I can drop a bunch of beans and test my new seeding mat.:woohoo:

I sure wish I could get excited for Christmas like when I was a young adult. Maybe it's a good thing, though. Covid has screwed the last and this one is no better. I'd probably be even more pissed off with the retards in control if it still meant what it did at one time.
In the 13 years I was 'government property', I got to spend the second Christmas with family. And that was it. One of those years, I was in a school, but all the rest, I was deployed somewhere in this world during Thanksgiving and Christmas. It became just another day. Kinda got it back after getting out, but by then, big family GTG were a thing of the past, for many reasons. I think modern life with the mobility of family members spreading out was the biggest factor.

I guess it's a little related to the old saying, "You can never go back home." I guess it's just a 'pipe dream'.

LOL! Pipe dreams! Funny how we use different phrases and the origins of those phrases.

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER in the EarthBox is beginning to show color in her buds and the main cola sugar leaves. Maybe this girl will have a pretty fade like SourStomper or Purple Kong. I'll be able to get the leaf fade and coloring, but I doubt if I'll be able to capture the bud coloring, at least not a very good capture. Even this early, the amount of frost is screwing with both my phone and my small cheap little camera I bought recently. LOLQ

I did change the controller for my UV lights to a full hour mid-cycle this morning.

[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER in the EarthBox is beginning to show color in her buds and the main cola sugar leaves. Maybe this girl will have a pretty fade like SourStomper or Purple Kong. I'll be able to get the leaf fade and coloring, but I doubt if I'll be able to capture the bud coloring, at least not a very good capture. Even this early, the amount of frost is screwing with both my phone and my small cheap little camera I bought recently. LOLQ

I did change the controller for my UV lights to a full hour mid-cycle this morning.
Interesting cross, Nice

Interesting cross, Nice
Yeah, what a combo, huh?
She is proving to be quite interesting, Her buds, with a higher leaf to bud ratio, aren't going to be quite as pretty as Stomper, with almost no effort to trim. They are gonna be hard though and the side colas are pretty much the same girth and heft of the main cola.
Just gonna take all the fan leaves at chop and upright whole plant dry in a box. Walk-in-closet is proving to be ideal dry in my drying box I made. It's just right for a slow 14+ day dry.

If I get no late problems and the high is what I think it will be, I'll take the one remaining freebie of this cross and make S1 seeds, once I have the response I expect from STS, injected this next time.
This girl got stalled early after transplant. I should be able to have quite a bit better results with no early stall. It could be quite interesting.

I got a bit nostalgic with breakfast this morning. Pop used to make biscuits with sausage gravy. Sausage was cooked first, Sausage grease was used to lube the pan and some in the gravy. Most of the time it was just plain white gravy, but I loved "Red-eye" gravy mage with coffee better. I really brought out the spices in the sausage.

I'M FULL!!!!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back