Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh they work! It's amazing how the smell and taste develops. I've had some in bags since March and it's still perfect.

I've got a question for everyone. Does the potency increase with the cure? Is it from some of the THCA converting to THC?
The increase was confirmed my two friends I gave some to in the half oz bags. It was a unsolicited statement that confirmed what I thought had happened.
Where exactly would I acquire a few that are big enough to hold a half pound or more?

You know it!! Hopefully they will leave the home grower alone...................But with the tards in Cali govt, ya just never know what kind of stupidity they will pull from their "neither regions"!
Where I’m from, The state officials have things in such a state of chaos, That people will get their mmj cards, get a bag or two from the dispensary, then DUMP IT and fill it with their own homegrown. It’s cheaper, And the smoke is much better. The licensed grow ops here are owned by rich idiots that had never seen a pot plant before in their lives, And you can tell. The smoke is like lemon flavored dirt weed from the 90s.

Morning everyone! Good night's sleep and woke at sunrise to 29*F and thick freezing fog.

Friday is predicted to be a high of 78*F and Christmas day with a high of 79*F, The MetroMess is predicted to be two to three degrees higher.

Where I’m from, The state officials have things in such a state of chaos, That people will get their mmj cards, get a bag or two from the dispensary, then DUMP IT and fill it with their own homegrown. It’s cheaper, And the smoke is much better. The licensed grow ops here are owned by rich idiots that had never seen a pot plant before in their lives, And you can tell. The smoke is like lemon flavored dirt weed from the 90s.
LOL! Pure stupidity!

Yeah, where I'm at they got it stacked against anyone trying to get into it by making them control all of the supply chain. From grow to dispo.

I need to play with some pics, so I go back to something I've used in the past with good results.
I used Gimp in the past and it was a little bit of a learning curve, but not too bad. The new Gimp I dl yesterday seems to be much improved, but it seems like the learning curve blew up! They changed up everything also. NOTHING is where it was or how it worked!:rofl::wall:

I need to play with some pics, so I go back to something I've used in the past with good results.
I used Gimp in the past and it was a little bit of a learning curve, but not too bad. The new Gimp I dl yesterday seems to be much improved, but it seems like the learning curve blew up! They changed up everything also. NOTHING is where it was or how it worked!:rofl::wall:
I've been using GIMP on my main box, an Ubuntu system, but all i've figured out is cropping and scaling, and compressing JPG's. For anything else I have to use sneakernet to transfer to a Windows7 box where I have an old pirate version of Macromedia Fireworks 8. With that i can do animated GIF's, layers, splicing, insets or anything else. I was sad when Adobe bought Macromedia just to unplug Fireworks to eliminate competition for Photoshop.

Fermented_Fruitz and any other EB users

I did something a little different with my Earthbox two weeks or so ago. I've got a pretty good bank of nutes top dressed, but I really wasn't happy with the development with the application of the bokashi. I'd get good growth early, but the compost mites would eat it up faster than it could grow. I just added something to raise up the 'shower cap' and a little Timothy hay. Both are intended to give the bokashi some air space to be able to grow bigger and stronger to make more than the compost mites can eat up and it's still going strong!

Week 13 auto bcn power plant
20211221_101533.jpg
20211221_141701.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back