Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

:pass::pass::pass:

I Need a Joint..
a coffee...
and a shoulder rub..in that order.......:biggrin:...Please....

Gonna Smoke 'til I Float.............:pass:

Keep the joint, don't bogart that shoulder rub. Last 2 posts set n creted and my butt is tired.

Thanks @Mossy for the safety karma! And the rep. Could a been so much worse. That light was laying in the mattress last night! If the power came on while we were sleeping, me and mine may not be here today! So, sometimes things work out for the better... Would rather lose a mattress and have the house smell alittle than have the power come on while asleep and burn the house down!

Yup..you've had time for the What If's to set in...:headbang:..Scarey to Think how Easy it can happen...and how close you came.

Thank Heavens for small Mercies...:karmacloud:

Keep the joint, don't bogart that shoulder rub. Last 2 posts set n creted and my butt is tired.

:soak: Well............................................................I'd say we could share a Magnesium bath....kill two birds with one stone...:eyebrows:....but what with Covid and what not.........

:crying:

Weary muscles and souls need epsom salt baths.....:watering:....and you can feed the Girls with the run off...

Win..win.....:crying:

I'm at that point that I'll walk around the house just looking at stuff to imagine possibilities of what might happen about 30 min before bed...then wander around again as I'm heading to bed.....If wife stays up later than me I got to get up and check before I can sleep.....she's not the type to ponder what if's

I'm at that point that I'll walk around the house just looking at stuff to imagine possibilities of what might happen about 30 min before bed...then wander around again as I'm heading to bed.....If wife stays up later than me I got to get up and check before I can sleep.....she's not the type to ponder what if's
Same here...I call it securing the perimeter :rofl:

Maybe......just maybe.
I did get a positive response to the SST I applied to my stunted girls, at least Midwest Widow has showed a noticeable improvement.
A little too little and a little too late? Well, sure it is, but hopefully it will make a difference in the end.

EarthBox girl is a site to see. At the rate she is putting on bud, she must really be hitting the flower nutes pretty hard. I think the rez will be dry today, so I'll mix up some FFJ and a little Blue Gold.
Since this girl has a very well established two-root system going on, I'm mixing up my liquid nutes at a much higher rate than it calls for. By applying this to the plant's food bank of compost and previous topdressings mounded in the center, it just adds it to what's already there and the plant can get it when it needs it.
If you did the same in a 'regular' pot, we all know she'd get fried with the VPD forcing the girl to take up the nutes with the moisture needed. The earthbox has that rez of water to drink up the make up water she transpired from the VPDD. I'm applying the same amount of nutes, just without all the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back