Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you are in Canada :wall:
Bahahaha, I have a high school teenage daughter, :haha:, so now my radio only plays what she wants to listen to, lol I tried to nurture her into metal and as young buck she Rocked and loved Metal, but not anymore, but atleast she is not into Bieber (ugh) and pop crap so that’s ok, I guess, so I have to sneak my music in when I can, cause a lot of the time it’s not metal:cuss:

Bahahaha, I have a high school teenage daughter, :haha:, so now my radio only plays what she wants to listen to, lol I tried to nurture her into metal and as young buck she Rocked and loved Metal, but not anymore, but atleast she is not into Bieber (ugh) and pop crap so that’s ok, I guess, so I have to sneak my music in when I can, cause a lot of the time it’s not metal:cuss:

Neil Young and Bieber from the same country... go figger that one out :shrug:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I had a chore this morning or I may have still been in bed. It is cloudy and raining and nice and dark in the bedroom still! Just the kind of day to sleep in late.

Damn, I haven't heard anyone mention those little gems in years. The ones I played with as a teenager would lift a hubcap about thirty or so feet in the air. Great fun at the time. :biggrin:
We used to have 24 packs of the cherry bombs and we would buy them 10 at a time for $15 The real prize was the M80s , they could lift a 33gallon trash can 20 feet into the air. :muahaha:.

Try dropping the ph lower than 5.8, when flushing

Something is wrong with that Coco Coir or your measurement method. After flushing that much be sure to re-buffer it with 150 PPM of cal-mag before using it. If you use it. If your measurements are correct I would get something else.

Thanks @Mossy for the safety karma! And the rep. Could a been so much worse. That light was laying in the mattress last night! If the power came on while we were sleeping, me and mine may not be here today! So, sometimes things work out for the better... Would rather lose a mattress and have the house smell alittle than have the power come on while asleep and burn the house down!

I have been in two building fires and was rescued by fireman after not making it out of the apartment on my own in the second fire. We did not have smoke alarms back then. I have them - Smoke and CO² alarms - now and test them regularly.

If cooking is setting off your alarm relocate or buy one designed to accommodate cooking.

Here @Mara Cachafa but it ain’t cheap! ;)

I will contact them to see if they want to come aboard and offer some testers?

Hey Peeps Wanted to Throw This Out Here,
Also to Admin and Staff, (lol Like a Public Service Announcement)
Yes I grow and breed strains now, but None for Sale on AFN, Not in Chat, on here, or PMs. And don’t need testers, as already do have some peeps. I don’t mind talking breeding or my projects, helping others grow autos or photos. Just before someone asks, I don’t want peeps getting into trouble or anything. Yes I haven’t been on in a while, but now figure I’ll come and try be more active on here again. This is the forum I started on and lots of y’all have Welcomed me Home (which is Awesome By The Way, Thanks). With that said, I do Appreciate AFN and the many Amazing peeps on here, New and Older Peeps. Someone have asked if I will be doing a journal again (on live chat). So In the Spirit of my old Home. I’ll start one soon. Maybe start one on a photo I have already started ( Start Date was Oct 2, I think lol). Sorry for the Rant, just don’t want peeps getting called out cause of me.

@Cardinal You obviously understand the rules here - so please feel free to teach and display your work. Sharing knowledge is an underlying part of what we do. Thank you Sir :toke:

When our former cat's eyes looked like that, I would get out of the way pronto - attack was imminent. I was better at escape than my dearest, and she wore the scars accordingly. :biggrin: :pighug:
Frank may look like a cold killer/miserable sod in photos but he's a major sweetheart really! He's so gentle you can grab his claws, here
_20211213_205849.JPG

I did try to save a bird from the clutches of my former cat once - she made a bloody mess of my arm mate born to kill :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back