Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooking is setting off your alarm relocate or buy one designed to accommodate cooking.
Or just cover it, I use plastic wrap….but always thought one of those free shower caps from hotels might work great. Don’t forget to remove after you’re finished cooking :thumbsup: it’s a must to cover around here for steak or hot wing night

IMG_20211213_195035.jpg
IMG_20211213_194932.jpg
IMG_20211210_213948_edit_62334272732153.jpg
IMG_20211213_193926.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I had a chore this morning or I may have still been in bed. It is cloudy and raining and nice and dark in the bedroom still! Just the kind of day to sleep in late.

We used to have 24 packs of the cherry bombs and we would buy them 10 at a time for $15 The real prize was the M80s , they could lift a 33gallon trash can 20 feet into the air. :muahaha:.

Something is wrong with that Coco Coir or your measurement method. After flushing that much be sure to re-buffer it with 150 PPM of cal-mag before using it. If you use it. If your measurements are correct I would get something else.

I have been in two building fires and was rescued by fireman after not making it out of the apartment on my own in the second fire. We did not have smoke alarms back then. I have them - Smoke and CO² alarms - now and test them regularly.

If cooking is setting off your alarm relocate or buy one designed to accommodate cooking.

I will contact them to see if they want to come aboard and offer some testers?

@Cardinal You obviously understand the rules here - so please feel free to teach and display your work. Sharing knowledge is an underlying part of what we do. Thank you Sir :toke:
Ah yea, Two things, very well could be the coco, o should have also explained maybe more detail about recharging it back with CalMag, definitely if under LEDs, Cobs too.
Secondly @Mañ'O'Green, definitely remember the rules and not what I came back on here for either “help promote my strains blah blah buy mine blah blah” not how I work, not even on other platforms, but definitely not here, But I don’t mind sharing information breeding or just grow questions, truly one best forums out there (other forums I think blows and peeps are out right rude af).

Hi pal,,good ta see you back,,,its been better lol ,,had a rough last year,,,but on the second grow of year, tent full of dragons so Yea it's top :smoking: :thumbsup: :toke:View attachment 1396788
On my way to help harvest, let me know when bahahaha, lovely tent, and yea 2021 sucked for my grow yr, completely

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I had a chore this morning or I may have still been in bed. It is cloudy and raining and nice and dark in the bedroom still! Just the kind of day to sleep in late.

We used to have 24 packs of the cherry bombs and we would buy them 10 at a time for $15 The real prize was the M80s , they could lift a 33gallon trash can 20 feet into the air. :muahaha:.
I had a couple.............actually lots.......of vids on my old YT drag racing channel of "Late night track antics". Most of them turned out to be heavily edited and heavily blurred.:eyebrows::eyebrows::cools:
From stripper poles installed in race trailers to golf cart wheelie contest to Jr. Goddard experiments with "things that aren't supposed to fly" and everything in between.

Good Fun!

Hey @Mañ'O'Green u think this could be part of the issue for my double grape??? :yoinks:
Current ppfd (kinda)
A9124BA4-9705-4C59-9D50-77E84CC0E3B9.png

Gotta multiply by 1.12 since white + red diodes so this is actual ppfd!
5828BC9A-DCFA-4F06-8057-7C8488F00EC4.png
988DF51D-8743-450B-AC0A-FAF21846C151.png

So makes that for DLI! Had no clue was so high til I just took new reading since hadn’t raised light in a while!

image.jpg

The DLI calculator tho doesn’t distinguish between autos and photos so has a slider to adjust up to 7 weeks of veg and then flower! If I do veg week 6 where it truly is time wise not so bad but setting to flower week 2-3 it makes it waaaaaay off! Gonna raise light cuz the jellium in flower don’t need to be pounded with so much light either! Guess this light I built will def do the job ppfd wise! ;) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back