Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what is going on with these yellow splotches on my Sour Stomper?
View attachment 1396839View attachment 1396840View attachment 1396841View attachment 1396842View attachment 1396843
Bahaha could be like everyone on IG, they would say more CalMag bahahaha, but man I remember on here some where there is a super detailed plant infirmary, and as I am still trying to re-navigate my way they AFN (some changes since last on) don’t know where that is, I would not think it’s actual CalMag deficiency, but something else

Bahaha could be like everyone on IG, they would say more CalMag bahahaha, but man I remember on here some where there is a super detailed plant infirmary, and as I am still trying to re-navigate my way they AFN (some changes since last on) don’t know where that is, I would not think it’s actual CalMag deficiency, but something else
Oh I know just figured someone here may know off the top of their heads lol. I doubt its a cal/mag issue, as I'm in soil with added calcium and I have calcium in my tap water, and my nutes have small amounts of each in them as well.

Or just cover it, I use plastic wrap….but always thought one of those free shower caps from hotels might work great. Don’t forget to remove after you’re finished cooking :thumbsup: it’s a must to cover around here for steak or hot wing night

I don't think that is a good idea most home fires start with cooking! I have a Nest Device that has a warning if the kitchen smoke is going to cause an alarm and I can go to my app and silence it for 15 minutes. Then it resets itself.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green u think this could be part of the issue for my double grape??? :yoinks:
Current ppfd (kinda)
View attachment 1396835
Gotta multiply by 1.12 since white + red diodes so this is actual ppfd! View attachment 1396836View attachment 1396837
So makes that for DLI! Had no clue was so high til I just took new reading since hadn’t raised light in a while!

View attachment 1396838
The DLI calculator tho doesn’t distinguish between autos and photos so has a slider to adjust up to 7 weeks of veg and then flower! If I do veg week 6 where it truly is time wise not so bad but setting to flower week 2-3 it makes it waaaaaay off! Gonna raise light cuz the jellium in flower don’t need to be pounded with so much light either! Guess this light I built will def do the job ppfd wise! ;) :rofl:

No it is not the light. First that number is not too high for cannabis the sun maxes out at noon over the equator at 2000 PPFD. The chances are pretty good that you did not calibrate the photone correctly. It took me several tries to get it correct on mine. I don't know where the get off recomending 30 DLI as all of the sources I have studied use 42 to 60 DLI for cannabis. You have a nutrient problem as we have talked before.

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what is going on with these yellow splotches on my Sour Stomper?
View attachment 1396839View attachment 1396840View attachment 1396841View attachment 1396842View attachment 1396843

You have a lock-out from too much Nitrogen and Potassium looks like it is locking out the Magnesium and Phosphorous.

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

Too much love:shrug:

I don't think that is a good idea most home fires start with cooking! I have a Nest Device that has a warning if the kitchen smoke is going to cause an alarm and I can go to my app and silence it for 15 minutes. Then it resets itself.

No it is not the light. First that number is not too high for cannabis the sun maxes out at noon over the equator at 2000 PPFD. The chances are pretty good that you did not calibrate the photone correctly. It took me several tries to get it correct on mine. I don't know where the get off recomending 30 DLI as all of the sources I have studied use 42 to 60 DLI for cannabis. You have a nutrient problem as we have talked before.

You have a lock-out from too much Nitrogen and Potassium looks like it is locking out the Magnesium and Phosphorous.

View attachment 1396844

Not super surprising as it was one of the ones affected when I was having all those N issues early on. I really haven't been feeding much at all, so I'm a little surprised I'm having lockout issues again since it had seemingly been previously resolved. Oh well lol. I'll feed some bloom and go from there I suppose.

View attachment 1396844

Dang @Mañ'O'Green for the save

Not super surprising as it was one of the ones affected when I was having all those N issues early on. I really haven't been feeding much at all, so I'm a little surprised I'm having lockout issues again since it had seemingly been previously resolved. Oh well lol. I'll feed some bloom and go from there I suppose.
This is probably a continuation of the N problem. It is really hard to get a fertilizer with enough of everything else with out too much Nitrogen getting in the pot.

wellllll, it either needz more growgnome juice....or u shoulda topped twice instead o' mainlining :rolleyes2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back