Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nearly ten. Should I risk a test bud of the Lemon now, or do yall think smoking a sativa style now is unwise :rofl: I'm sober atm, so I'd at least be able to get a good read on the high and see if it gives me energy... but I'm also bad enough for staying up till 3 or 4 smoking on ambered out indicas :rofl:
We’ll it sounds like a scientific experiment that should be undertaken! :biggrin:

Its nearly ten. Should I risk a test bud of the Lemon now, or do yall think smoking a sativa style now is unwise :rofl: I'm sober atm, so I'd at least be able to get a good read on the high and see if it gives me energy... but I'm also bad enough for staying up till 3 or 4 smoking on ambered out indicas :rofl:

:smokeit:

I bought a two outlet timer to control my UV lights. Just plain stupid method of programming, and then I can't figure out how to activate it. No logic in the damn thing at all.
I finally just said to hell with it and took my other light timer for seed tent and just hooked both UV lights with a two outlet adapter.
I'm just going for 15 min a day in mid cycle
AgroMax 2 Foot T5 Pure UV Bulb
AgroMax Pure UV lamps are able to provide 75% UV-B, 25% UV-A
For 48 watts total

Any suggestions for a different schedule if that's not good enough would be appreciated.
img_20211016_171919579-jpg.1388115

do it! do it! do it! :yay1: ppp

both you and bill..who want some...step into the solo cup arena
I'm supposedly in the other solo cup event with SuperSativaSeedClub. They should be in pretty soon, hopefully.
I had been waiting two months for the other. It's good that I now know they're not coming in.
No big deal. We'ere all human and make mistakes. That Wedding Glue sure would have been a pretty girl to grow though.
But, like a young sailor on the hunt at DaClub, If one pretty girl doesn't work out, just move on to the next! :eyebrows: :cools:

I bought a two outlet timer to control my UV lights. Just plain stupid method of programming, and then I can't figure out how to activate it. No logic in the damn thing at all.
I finally just said to hell with it and took my other light timer for seed tent and just hooked both UV lights with a two outlet adapter.
I'm just going for 15 min a day in mid cycle
AgroMax 2 Foot T5 Pure UV Bulb
AgroMax Pure UV lamps are able to provide 75% UV-B, 25% UV-A
For 48 watts total

Any suggestions for a different schedule if that's not good enough would be appreciated.
img_20211016_171919579-jpg.1388115

I'm doing 3 30 minute sessions of UVB per day. I have a 4' Agromax in a 4x4 along with two 4' Agromax UVA Plus that stay on with the lights for 19/5 schedule. The same setup as MOG. I believe he had his on for an hour, off an hour, and then on for another hour the last two weeks of the run he just finished.
I have a week or so left before chopping, so cant give a report till after curing.

If anyone's Christmas presents are delayed, it's probably my fault! Took out one of the reindeer last night going 70mph!!! Still pretty surreal. The suby outback took a big one on the chin and 4 airbags were deployed. Happened split second. Saw flash of deer and then smoke from the airbags. Car has(had) the crazy safety systems and automatically locked up the brakes. No one was hurt, so very thankful. Hopefully deer went quick as well. Don't drive while partaking, but smoked myself stupid when I finally got home!

I'm supposedly in the other solo cup event with SuperSativaSeedClub. They should be in pretty soon, hopefully.
I had been waiting two months for the other. It's good that I now know they're not coming in.
No big deal. We'ere all human and make mistakes. That Wedding Glue sure would have been a pretty girl to grow though.
But, like a young sailor on the hunt at DaClub, If one pretty girl doesn't work out, just move on to the next! :eyebrows: :cools:
They may still show up honestly, mine went to Australia, not sure if they'll be forwarded but here's to hoping lol.

I'm doing 3 30 minute sessions of UVB per day. I have a 4' Agromax in a 4x4 along with two 4' Agromax UVA Plus that stay on with the lights for 19/5 schedule. The same setup as MOG. I believe he had his on for an hour, off an hour, and then on for another hour the last two weeks of the run he just finished.
I have a week or so left before chopping, so cant give a report till after curing.

If anyone's Christmas presents are delayed, it's probably my fault! Took out one of the reindeer last night going 70mph!!! Still pretty surreal. The suby outback took a big one on the chin and 4 airbags were deployed. Happened split second. Saw flash of deer and then smoke from the airbags. Car has(had) the crazy safety systems and automatically locked up the brakes. No one was hurt, so very thankful. Hopefully deer went quick as well. Don't drive while partaking, but smoked myself stupid when I finally got home!
I'm guessing I have about 3weeks left with my main girl. I may step it up a little each week til chop. The main girl really doesn't need the help with trich production, but more is always good in that aspect.

They may still show up honestly, mine went to Australia, not sure if they'll be forwarded but here's to hoping lol.
Yeah, there's no telling. He did verify my seeds were actually sent, but I never got any tracking of sort.
If they come in, they will get highlighted in a later grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back