Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Welcome.... :bighug: ..and Thank You everyone for Mine......:bighug:....it is Always Appreciated...

Yeah .. thanks Aunty .. you're a bit like the ambassador at the christmas party (from the advert)

full

... Really spoiing us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

full

... Really spoiing us :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hmmmmm....call me a Cynical Old Cow.......But.........

You are Far to Happy for this time in the morning...IMO..unless you have been vaping at Work....

:pass:

You got mair edge than a packet of razor blades.....................:pass:..Well Done.......

Yeah .. thanks Aunty .. you're a bit like the ambassador at the christmas party

Funny you should Mention it....... :pass: ...I'm your Secret Santa this year....an I spotted a can of fermented fish I've had sitting since the penguin went MIA.....:eyebrows:.......

1639478280794.png

It is a Delicacy.........
somewhere in the World..
so I Hear.....:pass:

Funny you should Mention it....... :pass: ...I'm your Secret Santa this year....an I spotted a can of fermented fish I've had sitting since the penguin went MIA.....:eyebrows:.......

View attachment 1397153

somewhere in the World..

Morning mossy :coffee: Hope all is well.

That fish there, it tastes like shhhhit and the lovely smell can be felt dozens of meters away.
Have you tried it?

View attachment 1397153

somewhere in the World..
Anyone heard anything on Penguin at all?

Morning kittens....coffee is good and it's not too chilly this morning, girls looking splendid this morning when they woke me up. About time to water the APK's methinks, gonna have to lift em to find out. Birds are starting the chirp a thon, reminding me to fill the feeder. Bath day for the dogs so they gonna hate me for a few hours, but I don't care. Think I'm going to make it an easy day for me, just the dog wash, normal chores and a run into town for essentials with a stop by Ace hardware for deck screws and such.

Morning mossy :coffee: Hope all is well.

That fish there, it tastes like shhhhit and the lovely smell can be felt dozens of meters away.
Have you tried it?

Afternoon @AMG :pass: ..sharing one...

No...Thankfully I have seen the vids........and I'm a Coward.........:pass:

No @AJrexxx ...we've tried multiple times/methods of contact....no replies.
@arty zan even had Skype contact and tried a few time..but Nothing....:cheers:..Absent Friends...where ever they may be.

Looking around and already giving myself more work. Got empty boxes, half full boxes and unopened boxes of Christmas stuff I gotta deal with too. Oh well, no rest for the wicked, right?

Good morning everyone. Waking up to 6 inches of fresh snow and no power!

The snow is so peaceful and I love it, but dread losing power for my girls are cold and can't see.:yoinks:

Hopefully the internet works when the wife gets up and starts the generator, otherwise she leaves to work too and they will be all alone cold and in the dark. Fingers crossed. :goodluck:

Hopefully it gets fixed while I'm at work but I'm definitely not holding my breath.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back