Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not have tent open with that light on. They are industrial strength. A one minute skin exposure will cause a burn. Eyes can be damaged without looking at the source. I run mine an hour on an hour off then an hour on in the middle of the day the last two weeks before harvest. Watch your plants for signs of sun burn. I run the 2 -48t5 UVA Plus from transition week 18/6 with the grow lights.
Advice taken, exactly the precautions and with my Method7 clipons today to check.

I've got half your power in my 4x4. I can only make one event a day on this simple timer. I'll just keep it at this level for this week and increase some each week.
Kinda playing it by ear on harvest date from what I saw on reddit with 80-90 days. That 4-5 more weeks. I'd sure as hell go for that, if she keeps up the current of bud making and fattening up. LOL! She might surprise me, but I just don't see her going that long. Just now seeing a few first random pistols turning.
She does have delicious smells goin' on. I took off all the soft wire. The colas aren't gonna move enough to matte that much and buds were closing up on them and I didn't want it to possibly be a point of rot taking hold. She was not liking the disturbance, and the wires smelled so damn good. I smelled every damn one too! :funny:

Signs of UV damage is...........? Taco n alligatoring? Bleaching?

Thanks for the input!!!

I waiting for @Mossy to give her option on this one

Your Wish is my Command Master.........but what do you want to know....?

1639465475800.png

Regular colour...might be a bit Muted...so you could have one of the Whites showing through...
Naked she looks JEM-ish....but Most of my cross definition come from how she holds/places the Big Fans...and they are gone.......:pass:...

What does she Smell of...?...

You ever put your mind to the problem of a cheap effective co2 solution for say a 4x4 tent :pass:

Yup....but no-one Listens.........:biggrin:...

When a Human drinks Bicarbonated water...it Washes the cells in C02..which in turn releases Oxygen into their system..more Energy.

Can't See why it wouldn't do the same to plants......?....:watering:...

Depending on where you live in the world bi-carbonated water is natural. I wonder if the world's best natural cannabis regions would align with bi-carbonated rich zones?

I gotta tell you I am way too stoned and lazy to look that one up :crying:

Depending on where you live in the world bi-carbonated water is natural. I wonder if the world's best natural cannabis regions would align with bi-carbonated rich zones?

I know one place you'd be silly trying to grow canna! The Crazy Water Hotel in Mineral Wells, Texas. That hotel burned and the Baker Hotel and Spa was built to take advantage of the mineral water in 1926 I believe. Movie stars galore visited during the mineral spay heydays of the 30s.
I just googled and seen that some silly guy is renovating it. That's gonna be a huge job. I decommissioned two boilers there in the early 90s and that place was a mess. but partially open.. They better have some deeeeeep pockets!:funny:

That water is horrible !

Trust me.....:yeah:...

What gets me is......if C02 levels where much higher in the atmosphere 100 years ago..and they were..that is homeworkable.....
And we Clean it up to more acceptable levels.....:pass:...why do we now Need to give our plants C02 to promote Bigger..healthier plants.....?..........:shrug:...does that not suggest we have gone to far...if they Need C02 Supplements.

Coz IMO..plant health and human health are intrinsically linked........:pass:..Thoughts to Ponder........

blue

One Rep Point! You're welcome Aunty ... lmao

AJrexxx

That sounds almost like pandering so I am in, but only because its you Mossy.

Mañ'O'Green

Who am I to buck a trend?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back