Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, almost had a fire here! Infrared heat lamp for sons bearded dragon was set aside to bring him out where heat is. When power came on it came on... Sitting on a mattress! Wife smelled something wierd and found it smoldering in his room. Promptly doused with water and removed! Man this has been a shit show since the power went out. Is it over? Damn I hope so!
And who said dragons couldn’t set shit on fire in real life!:haha::coffee::nono: In all seriousness…glad everything turned out ok:pass:

Quick question guys,

setting up my autopots, all filled with Mother Earth coco perlite mix. PH was 7.0. Been flushing ph5.8 through pots but they don’t want to drop below 6.8ph that’s after 40 gals through 4 pots. Should I keep flushing until it hits 5.8 as can’t seem to get it to drop anymore?
thanks guys

Quick question guys,

setting up my autopots, all filled with Mother Earth coco perlite mix. PH was 7.0. Been flushing ph5.8 through pots but they don’t want to drop below 6.8ph that’s after 40 gals through 4 pots. Should I keep flushing until it hits 5.8 as can’t seem to get it to drop anymore?
thanks guys
Try dropping the ph lower than 5.8, when flushing

And who said dragons couldn’t set shit on fire in real life!:haha::coffee::nono: In all seriousness…glad everything turned out ok:pass:
Lol, they breathe fire don't they... Yeah, good thing women have better sniffers than men (scientific fact). 10 minutes more and we would be out of a home... Now I can't stop sneezing! Mattress particles irritate the sinuses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back