Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can I put a Warning out without it becoming Political..........?.......:pass:..

Europe and the New Virus.

UK has just announced that the New Omnicrom virus is so virillent that if there are 100 people in a room.....and 1 person in that room has the New varient....50 of the people will get it.
50-70% will test positive after a few days.

Those are Horrific stats.

Played out already in Oslo...120 people at a Party...ALL Double jabbed...All tested Negative pre-party...
60 Positives post party...

170 hospital staff in Malaga Spain...ALL double jabbed..all tested Negative. 70 Positives post Party.

These were all ICU Hospital staff....even if the virus is mild...this takes 70 key hospital staff out of the ICU of 1 Hospital.....

Scotland is forecasting a Tsunami of Omnicrom cases and are calling for All the family of anyone with it..jabbed or not..positive or negative to be quarantined at home for 10 days

1 sick in the household..whole household on lockdown...:pass:..Think about what That is going to do to the workforce/services.

You don't need to wait for the Goverment to issue orders...:d5:..your own common sense says Look After Yourselves and Family Now.....Do Everything you can to Stop it getting into your house...

Stay Safe.....:pass:...

Effectiveness of the Pfizer (and presumably the Moderna) jabs against Omicron is greatly improved by a third booster shot peeps, so get your boosters when they are offered. The last initial figures I have seen is ~75% reduction in symptomatic disease, and higher effectiveness against serious disease or hospitalization, so a huge improvement over double jab only, and a massive improvement over non vaccinated.

Stay safe peeps, this shit show is a long sad way from over. :pighug:

I had one. I blew it up with a cherry bomb :crying:
Damn, I haven't heard anyone mention those little gems in years. The ones I played with as a teenager would lift a hubcap about thirty or so feet in the air. Great fun at the time. :biggrin:

Last edited:
My man Frank wishes everybody a grumpy caturday :smoking:View attachment 1396010
When our former cat's eyes looked like that, I would get out of the way pronto - attack was imminent. I was better at escape than my dearest, and she wore the scars accordingly. :biggrin: :pighug:

Holy shit, almost had a fire here! Infrared heat lamp for sons bearded dragon was set aside to bring him out where heat is. When power came on it came on... Sitting on a mattress! Wife smelled something wierd and found it smoldering in his room. Promptly doused with water and removed! Man this has been a shit show since the power went out. Is it over? Damn I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back