Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboy up, Ironworkers don't stop when it gets western...

Any computer techs/builders? We had an accident at the track that Put a large power surge through the computer. Wondering if I'll just need to replace the power supply or is the whole thing toasted (hard drives, ram, graphics card, etc
Keepin the fingers crossed. I had a usb hard drive attached and plugged it into a buddies laptop and it's GOOD. New power supply to be delivered this afternoon by brown Santa.

:pass::pass::pass:

I Need a Joint..
a coffee...
and a shoulder rub..in that order.......:biggrin:...Please....

Gonna Smoke 'til I Float.............:pass:

Thanks @Mossy for the safety karma! And the rep. Could a been so much worse. That light was laying in the mattress last night! If the power came on while we were sleeping, me and mine may not be here today! So, sometimes things work out for the better... Would rather lose a mattress and have the house smell alittle than have the power come on while asleep and burn the house down!

Quick question guys,

setting up my autopots, all filled with Mother Earth coco perlite mix. PH was 7.0. Been flushing ph5.8 through pots but they don’t want to drop below 6.8ph that’s after 40 gals through 4 pots. Should I keep flushing until it hits 5.8 as can’t seem to get it to drop anymore?
thanks guys
Not a strong recommendation for that coco product. What the hell did they put in there to keep pH that high? Is it pure coco/perlite, or is there a peat component? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back