Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for replying @Mañ'O'Green .... I had another explanation of your O and it was a waaaay different thought :smoking:

Well it must be true because I am what you think I am. I am what I think I am and then there is what I really are :crying: Stoned!

Shows u how used to using bottled nutes I am….
Wondered how the foop stuff I used on the autos burnt my double grape and finally dawned on me it’s cuz I wasn’t going em per week like the schedule says…..

MY DUMBASS WAS GOING UP EVERY FEED! :doh::crying:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Other 1 still ain’t showing sex so hope I didn’t mix up the seeds 3 times and drop some random unknown here! If I remember correctly this 1 sure ain’t looking like the last 2 gold glue X sour stomper but could be diff pheno expression I suppose! Guess time to stop throwing unlabaled seed vials into my Tupperware dish! How this happens I imagine!:shrug::haha:

Good day today. 2 out of 2 seeds popped up today and got a new family member! Welcome to the squad Ms. Sassafras

Attachments

• PXL_20211205_220142980.jpg
    PXL_20211205_220142980.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
I watched the matrix for the first time like a week ago. The second one started auto playing after and hubs was like nope, we're not watching any of the rest. But like, it seems like they had set it up for a great story line, but from what he told me the others are just super underwhelming lmao.
Yeah, it was a let-down IMO..

Try watching The Matrix on some hallucinogens @Suki813 I saw part 1 on opening nights in IMAX (back when that was the high tech theater) and I was fucked up on some geltab acid! Shit was so wild I was holding the armrests like I was on a roller coaster the entire movie! :yoinks::yoinks:

Awesome! Thank you! I'll report back when I get it made
Thanks for the rep buddy and no problem! U lucked out cuz my cookbook was still open to that page from when I made it other night!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back