Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fans of comedic goriness, Final Destination 5 is on Netflix.
Same movie as the others, just different people.

ps.............Candyman sure is getting old! LOL! Watch it. You'll get it.:biggrin:
I watched the matrix for the first time like a week ago. The second one started auto playing after and hubs was like nope, we're not watching any of the rest. But like, it seems like they had set it up for a great story line, but from what he told me the others are just super underwhelming lmao.

Ok now I would add 1g/gallon of Epsom Salt to just the next fertigation.

Yes people seem to think it is the transition that is causing the problems when really the problem starts 2 week before the symptoms show.

To just that 1 or all 4 of them u think?? I use RO water so I can see them all needing it just so no problems arise later!:d5:

I watched the matrix for the first time like a week ago. The second one started auto playing after and hubs was like nope, we're not watching any of the rest. But like, it seems like they had set it up for a great story line, but from what he told me the others are just super underwhelming lmao.
They are weird as hell that’s for sure! The new 1 coming out for Christmas looks kick ass tho! :headbang:

Or if u looking for something a lil more upbeat today…

Make ya wanna dance
1638739634344.gif

Got a friend swinging by to pick up a "sample pack" to test for me lmao. He usually only smokes cbd or low thc stuff cause he gets anxiety from combusting. Sold him on the Solo (I think he said it was $80ish rn) so he can start trying more thc heavy strains again. Apparently his new gf is a heavy smoker though. I did warn him that he will need to go slow with these as they are pretty potent and he has very little tolerance these days, so I'm curious to see what he says lol. This is the friend that introduced me to weed like a decade ago, so its the least I can do :rofl: he had mentioned to his gf that the four of us should hang out but apparently that made her super uncomfortable cause we used to hook up way back when. Which is hilarious because I was fairly inexperienced back then and in retrospect it wasn't even good :rofl: hubby doesn't seem to take issue with us still being friends, so not sure what her deal is. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back