Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Finished trimming the crop this morning and I am very pleased with the resulting yield from this crop 36.5 oz from 6 plants or about 6 oz per plant. I am hoping to get some dry ice this morning when I go to the grocery store so I can process the trim.

Double Grape B 133g
Double Grape A 152g
Lil'Wild Lamb A 214g
Lil'Wild Lamb B 130g
Lil'MOB Star A 230g
Lil'MOB Star B 180g

Hello and Good night @Mañ'O'Green
By the way, what does the O stands for?

@AMG When I signed up for AFN I had just been banned from another forum for preaching the benefits of topping autos - Heresy They Cried! Off to the crucifixion.

I was so high that I used my real name to sign on :yoinks: Realizing the error of my ways I needed something fast to change it to. Growing was still illegal in California then "Man of Green Cannabis" was what I was thinking and I just contorted it to Mañ'O'Green. I does not mean anything I was just flippin high :crying:

U da man @Mañ'O'Green :d5:

Here was after transplant Friday night!
View attachment 1394063

Don’t have fulvic but used my good humic acid powder and some of this last night in my foliar!
It’s a fermented kelp product!

View attachment 1394067

Already today got mucho improvement! They also in soil now that wasn’t depleted on food as well so may be playing a part!
View attachment 1394061View attachment 1394062
Def greening back up to me! Why I was counting days til I could get em out them lil 1gal pots!
:pass:

Ok now I would add 1g/gallon of Epsom Salt to just the next fertigation.

tiz a fact of life :face: :crying: ppp

Yes people seem to think it is the transition that is causing the problems when really the problem starts 2 week before the symptoms show.

Last edited:
Today’s my pops birthday so he requested some chocolate cupcakes to take to work! Had to steal 1 for myself and was so good made extra batch to eat myself! :yay:
image.jpg
AA2C6EBF-B0AF-417A-AAE4-3A788345CEED.jpeg

Chocolate cupcake with homemade vanilla buttercream frosting! :cooldance:
:vibe:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Finished trimming the crop this morning and I am very pleased with the resulting yield from this crop 36.5 oz from 6 plants or about 6 oz per plant. I am hoping to get some dry ice this morning when I go to the grocery store so I can process the trim.

Double Grape B 133g
Double Grape A 152g
Lil'Wild Lamb A 214g
Lil'Wild Lamb B 130g
Lil'MOB Star A 230g
Lil'MOB Star B 180g

@AMG When I signed up for AFN I had just been banned from another forum for preaching the benefits of topping autos - Heresy They Cried! Off to the crucifixion.

I was so high that I used my real name to sign on :yoinks: Realizing the error of my ways I needed something fast to change it to. Growing was still illegal in California then "Man of Green Cannabis" was what I was thinking and I just contorted it to Mañ'O'Green. I does not mean anything I was just flippin high :crying:

Ok now I would add 1g/gallon of Epsom Salt to just the next fertigation.

Yes people seem to think it is the transition that is causing the problems when really the problem starts 2 week before the symptoms show.

Thanks for replying @Mañ'O'Green .... I had another explanation of your O and it was a waaaay different thought :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back