Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's situation is different. Mine keep me alive and functioning so rather needed. Weed can do a lot, but not everything, and sometimes it takes a combination of things to be effective, especially with several issues at hand. "Just add weed" is better than nothing, but didn't keep me from getting to the point of eventually realizing that I needed more than that. I have three littles who need me and me being here and using a combined therapy method beats me not being here. Trust me, not an easy conclusion to come to after what my ex husband did to keep me compliant. But one that has kept me here.

*Hugs*

Glad you're here! :bighug::biggrin:

Lazy ass feline sleeps anywhere she can stay outta the puppers reach! :rofl:
5B84B104-17F2-4765-8CE4-D8708420BF68.jpeg
DA5E1578-4CAF-43F6-AD9A-DA52FF81B69C.jpeg

:kitty:

U da man @Mañ'O'Green :d5:

Here was after transplant Friday night!
BFE535C8-06AE-4305-AC6C-30D9CBE96E8B.jpeg

Don’t have fulvic but used my good humic acid powder and some of this last night in my foliar!
It’s a fermented kelp product!

image.jpg

Already today got mucho improvement! They also in soil now that wasn’t depleted on food as well so may be playing a part!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Def greening back up to me! Why I was counting days til I could get em out them lil 1gal pots!
:pass:

Oh also I have that 1 girl in there that got stressed in the small pot and started throwing them pistols but had planned on vegging others couple more weeks so will she be ok to stay under 18hrs?? Guessing if anything she may keep acting like an auto and maybe just speed up under 12hrs but never had this happen before! :shrug:

Between the snuggly Suki pup, the white noise of the tent fan, and this weighted blanket i could probably stay in bed forever lol

20211205_125703.jpg

Of course, a nearly 100lb dog on my legs means I can't really feel them, much less move them at this point so don't have much of a choice until I make her get up. But I'm pretty sure thats how you wind up cursed or something (or does that only apply to cats?) :rofl:

Haven't gotten up yet, but I just checked the tent cams for the first time since midnight. Crazy how much they can grow in just 13 hours! These are the girls from @Jean-O and I absolutely love them. The grow dots definitely seem to be doing their job! Really interested to see how they end up doing in flower with it, as it seems like the transition period is when I start to see problems.

20211205_132409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back