Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from Ted!

1638717556601.png

Yes, exactly. This kind of place, but isn’t it booring growing alone or beeing all techie without someone to share it with IRL

You know @AMG ...the Only way people Visit your Home thread is if you make Friends first..... :pass:

It is the same on every site....:headbang:...you make friends..visit their threads...they will visit yours...otherwise to that...you are basically Talking to yourself...

Vitamins are good. Weed is way better then what the specialized DR advices, in many cases.
Everyone's situation is different. Mine keep me alive and functioning so rather needed. Weed can do a lot, but not everything, and sometimes it takes a combination of things to be effective, especially with several issues at hand. "Just add weed" is better than nothing, but didn't keep me from getting to the point of eventually realizing that I needed more than that. I have three littles who need me and me being here and using a combined therapy method beats me not being here. Trust me, not an easy conclusion to come to after what my ex husband did to keep me compliant. But one that has kept me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back