Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find guys who like to use computers/phones and just chill and grow weed without the need for beeing on the streetz playing Gangsta?
Is there a website or a cannabis-club somewhere where I can see people like this?

:pass:
MMMMMM.........AFN maybe?

Where can I find guys who like to use computers/phones and just chill and grow weed without the need for beeing on the streetz playing Gangsta?
Is there a website or a cannabis-club somewhere where I can see people like this?

Maybe @Son of Hobbes has a suggestion for you on the other AFN Social media....they all seem a Bit more Gangsta to me.... :pass:

You mean like the Autoflower Network? The very site you're posting on? :bighug: :pighug: :biggrin:

Although I don't know, if you could see our private staff room conversations, many of us are not that tech savvy lol!

You mean like the Autoflower Network? The very site you're posting on? :bighug: :pighug: :biggrin:

Although I don't know, if you could see our private staff room conversations, many of us are not that tech savvy lol!

Yes, exactly. This kind of place, but isn’t it booring growing alone or beeing all techie without someone to share it with IRL.

No, I can’t see what you guys talking about in private. I’m not that privileged :pass:

Ehhh...Im not that good with IT either, but I like it.... it’s a good mix with weed.

I don't Know Who you mean..................................... :pass: .....cough...cough......
Well. At least you guys keep the forum online and most of the time bugfree (reload page issue a while back). And that's a whole feat upon itself ♥ ♥ ♥

I love autoflower network no ego's here just kindness so big love to ya all who make this happen much respected,
You have built a beautiful community of kind people who just want to learn and grow some amazing plants I have learnt so much in two years of growing and the support of afn community :thanks: :bighug:

Two summers ago I was smashing my bud in the garage and puting the rosin chips in ziplocks. The neighborhood opossum went in the garage and ate them - twice. Evidently city opossum do weed :rofl: I had to resort to jars because that garage door has to be open for ventilation in the summer.
Oh No @Suki813 ....:yoinks:...you got caught out like that too...?

When my Mammy Warned me about 1 night stands...I Thought it was coz they would leave and not respect you in the morning....:pass:

Not because you would still be trying to get rid of them 30 years later..........:crying:

We gotta Teach our daughters better....

I Mean.................................................you don't have to buy the full pig if you just wanna bit of sausage on a Saturday Night........:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

Sorry Guys....couldn't Resist......Humour only....:d5:
Lol best part is I had zero intentions of sleeping with him that night, since I had an unexpected visitor show up earlier that day :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back