Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby's Christmas present, a new 55" for the bedroom, came today. Clearly it couldn't be hidden and he had to bring it in the house because I am a poor weak delicate flower of a woman (read: lazy af lmfao) so I let him go ahead and unbox it today. He asked me to find the TV mount while he is at work. I can picture the box in my brain, and I know it was in the bedroom with my blurple houseplant lights for a while. Pretty sure he took it downstairs when we were rearranging the bedroom. I remember him putting it down by the TV down there as I had initially bought it to wall mount that one but we never did. Of course, then he unpacked the boxes down there and I have NO earthly idea where he put the box with the wall mount in it. I've literally been going in circles from room to room for hours, digging through the closets, even stuck my head up into the attic but couldn't see shit cause I forgot to bring my phone to use as a flashlight. I literally cannot find it ANYWHERE. And he wonders why I get on him for stashing shit in random ass places and not telling me where he put them. Cause of course then when I need them I can't find them. Drives me absolutely batty.

They did nothing but get outta control on the height during summer but tomato plants finally making fruit now that temps are reasonable! :yay:
E1E8283B-8846-4DA0-BC87-47430C78FC2C.jpeg
26B9AB8C-E323-4461-A572-CC2C7116BCFE.jpeg
3C626B81-29BD-4B9D-AF41-7675868AD73D.jpeg
FF137A15-40D0-4D3B-B59C-FABC5E371455.jpeg
E477AFED-0F7B-46D0-A638-CC907A22D454.jpeg
0DD93DDF-3125-4C35-A9DA-6A32ECEC0C81.jpeg
5A85B51C-8482-4DDD-BB46-1D06E49E82CB.jpeg
BE1A8D03-87D4-4254-84EF-B27C1BF04FC7.jpeg

Also ad a few of the golden something cherry tomato’s that were ready to go!
6D3E740E-C7A1-4329-B45C-CACE45D77FDF.jpeg

:headbang:

Gift idea for the edible lover:

$20 - Refurbished Wolfgang Puck Sous Vide Immersion Heater

Amazon product

I've had an annova brand immersion circulator for about 5 years now. Love it. Especially great for heating things straight out of the freezer. As far as edibles with it go, you gotta run it so high that they struggle and you have to pretty much start with almost boiling water and insulate the pot or whatever you're using with a bunch of towels or whatever. No smell though...

It was in reference to his cute lesbian coworker. He had told me her girlfriend was "butch" the night he met her. The stereotypical picture came to mind. I met them both a while later and told him that she didn't look at all butch to me (If anything, I'd label her as sporty/athletic). To which he replied that I was kinda butch too :rofl: like sorry I prefer to be comfortable and don't care to put on makeup just to sit at home I guess?

Funny thing is, I got notes back from them on two of the strains yesterday and one note said "tootsie loves food right now" and I'm just like wtf lol. Sent her a message and she was like "oh, I was high af. Tootsie is my gf's nickname and she was obsessed with how good every food was!" I found it funnier than it probably actually was lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back