Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the wife and kid are totally in love with the new kitty I scooped up. So Superman cape on tonight for me around here. Life is great at home again and the balance has been restored. I'm 42 and have never been without a cat around my whole life, other then the last 2 weeks, so I'm on a natural high, with some sour stomper mixed in. The dogs clearly know there's a new animal living in the office right now so they're totally freaking out, but they're super good and have lived with cats their whole lives so I'm pretty sure they just want an introduction. Probably have them meet tomorrow since the cat isn't bothered at all by the dogs barking and sniffing under the door, and all the shelter cats I've ever had have been pretty used to dogs

Well hell! Where THE F is the guy from the Exorcist when ya need him?

GET YE HENCE
YE FOUL DEMON SPAWN!
1JesusDevil.jpg

MAYBE THIS GUY
COULD HELP?

dracula-van-helsing-finale.jpg

THIS GUY ISN'T WORTH A DAMN!
d31ecfc74670f78c69f47fe42b747928--tweed-suits-sigmund-freud.jpg

Just spent the last 15 minutes looking for the socket set he had literally just had in his hand. It was under the bench that he pulled away from the wall to plug in the drill :face: he's not even high yet lmao.
I SO HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!

Just spent the last 15 minutes looking for the socket set he had literally just had in his hand. It was under the bench that he pulled away from the wall to plug in the drill :face: he's not even high yet lmao.
This is like a regular thing in my life. To the point where there's pliers, duct tape, measuring tape and various screwdrivers hidden in a drawer in almost every room of the house. I still always have to go to the junk drawer in the kitchen to find anything...

but apparently that made her super uncomfortable cause we used to hook up way back when. Which is hilarious because I was fairly inexperienced back then and in retrospect it wasn't even good :rofl: hubby doesn't seem to take issue with us still being friends, so not sure what her deal is. Oh well.

Probably for the Best...... :pass:..I've Watched Judge Judy......

1638785660813.png

:crying::crying::crying:

View attachment 1394094

Say whoooot? AFNs biggest DWC-bucket...

:d5: Go @AMG ....I have been Sooo Tempted to try that myself.............as soon as I saw the bin with the removable centre...:eyebrows:

Find the right sized pond planter basket to fit the hole...then fill with 20% Sea Water........:eyebrows:..and air pump.....

I'll look forward to Watching.........I'm Expecting the World Largest Auto...........:pass:...I Know that is your Dream.....

Good Luck.......:wizzy:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back