Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tldr, hubby is going to be cleaning out/reorganizing the closets when he gets home since he likes to just stuff things he doesn't know what to do with into them :rofl:

Hubby is the same.......:pass:..he is a Magpie...with a Bad Memory......:nono:

So he has at least one of everything we need.....but we have to go buy new anyway....coz he cannot remember where the fluck he put it.....:crying:

When we flooded I wheel barowed 90 odd bottles of wine and spirits out of here.......:pass:....90 odd......and the Best Bit....

He doesn't drink in the house......:nono:....out of control magpie....

And tbh the fact that she was talking about the Kush (which has earned the moniker "horny weed") made my mind go that direction as well :rofl:

Go for Racey Reds............they get the Circulation going...nudge..nudge..wink..wink.....:yeah:

Remembering..they can raise the Fallen........but they cannot raise the Dead.......:crying::crying::crying:

You Need a Witch Doctor for that......:crying:

This is like a regular thing in my life. To the point where there's pliers, duct tape, measuring tape and various screwdrivers hidden in a drawer in almost every room of the house. I still always have to go to the junk drawer in the kitchen to find anything...

Yup........ :pass:

Can an Admin please add the cultivators club badge to my Flash ... thx

@420Forever does all Admissions...quick medical...:doc3: ...and Pee test for the Cultivators Club......

:d5: Go @AMG ....I have been Sooo Tempted to try that myself.............as soon as I saw the bin with the removable centre...:eyebrows:

Find the right sized pond planter basket to fit the hole...then fill with 20% Sea Water........:eyebrows:..and air pump.....

I'll look forward to Watching.........I'm Expecting the World Largest Auto...........:pass:...I Know that is your Dream.....

Good Luck.......:wizzy:....

Thank you Mossy :cheers:

Then you are the first one to get it. I have explained for me GF that it will be me and the plant for 3-3.5months and that’s the only thing that mathers for me.... only thing.
I have even quit my job to do this grow, as I need to be in my own bubble without getting disturbed :biggrin:

Just do it, give it a go, I want to see you grow one. You are probably a super-duper-professional-hydro-grower with magical green hands while your thumbs are neon-green.

Thanks for your reply, made me sensitively happy :pass:

Brunch...........?......................:chef:.......

Cod..chips..mushy peas..tea..bread and butter.......

IMG_0272.JPG

Or...Iberian Pork burger with all the Trimmings..........?

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

Looking great except fer da mushy peas. Maybe if they were fresh.

Afternoon @WildBill ... :pass: ..sharing one.....

Although I agree with you about fresh peas on every Other occassion......Only mushy will do with fish and chips....same as Tea......Must Only be Tea..to be Authentic......:biggrin:

Can I Interest you in a Nice Burger...that Iberican Pork is the Best I've tasted.....and the Last time I do it for hubby...
coz he just can't get his head around having a sani that you can't get your whole mouth around......:shrug:

I can't convince him that that is part of the Experience........:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back