Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
"tootsie loves food right now"

giphy (61).gif
:coffee: ppp

Stoners like to be warm…….:haha:

that being said, if you were holding a chainsaw, or chewing Levi Garret tobacco while wearing flannel….then you would be butch.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I like it cause its soft lol. Its an autism thing, I'm super picky about the way clothes feel/fit. Graphic (band/comic/generally nerdy) men's t-shirts (cause "female" fit shirts are unnecessarily tight through the bust), flannels, stretch jeans, and boots with a fuzzy hat is pretty much my go to get up once it hits like 50*

The best part about that whole thing was that I was literally in full makeup, wearing a mini dress and heels when he said it :crying::crying: we were out with his coworkers and I hadn't met some of them yet. I didn't want to look like a literal trash bag so I got done up. I think he was just pissy cause the cute tiny one and I totally hit it off and had been flirting most of the night, and I had just told him that she was 100% my type :rofl:

Don't worry @Mañ'O'Green, I'm about to remedy that. Though perhaps it should wait till after we get the TV mounted :rofl: he found the box, btw. But of course not till I had finished taking everything out of the downstairs closet (it wasn't in there, but I had gotten bored).

Just spent the last 15 minutes looking for the socket set he had literally just had in his hand. It was under the bench that he pulled away from the wall to plug in the drill :face: he's not even high yet lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back