Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when you were 17 years old @WildBill ....?
If someone offered you a Primo steak..........or...the young girl down the road gave you a Wink.....what would Win...........?

It is only our age it would be the Steak....... :crying:
Speak for yourself, Auntie. :eyebrows:
I still have a FWB. :biggrin:

It would have to be a Kobe ribeye to tempt me away..............but that would have worked when I was 17 also! :funny:

At 17, there was always another girl down the road winking. LOL!

This is still me. :biggrin:

Cold front is BLOWING thru now with gusts of 40mph. Good thing it's not super cold!

Pulled the tranny pan on the Crown Vic yesterday. I saw something I really didn't want to see. I found the dip stick plug sitting in the pan. This means the pan has never been dropped and filter changed. It's not really much of a filter and that really doesn't concern me that much. I can't see the oil I found to have the miles on the odometer. Still too much red left in it. My hopes are someone just siphoned it out of the pan thru the dipstick and replaced it, instead of dropping the pan.
Pan was clean and the magnet wasn't really super 'fuzzy' with junk.
Sure took the air from my sails yesterday, and I just left the car on the lift with everything cleaned and ready to assemble. I'll put it back together, fill to the proper level and test. HOPEFULLY it doesn't start slipping, but if it does, I'll just add some Lucas Tranny Fix. I've used it before on other people's cars on marginal trannys and they've got some more time, some a few thousand miles and a few over 10,000 miles.
You have to clean the carbon out from the spot behind the carb yet? Was a bi yearly maint. on mine before I sold it.

Morning kittens, not so chill this morning, coffee good, blah blah...lol. LST on the BS this morning, a light trim of BIG ass fan leaves (4 total) so now there's plenty of light getting to the interior. Still haven't topped her and not sure I am now seeing as the 2 I took seem to be doing fine. DP and RC doing their best to catch up and the APK triplets are good and getting a soak this morning (need to post pics in OSS thread). Need to go get more lumber this week to get moving on the back deck so I can finish it and start to fortify the green house. Still want to test out photo clone flowering out there if I can stabilize the temps between 65f and 85f. From my checks at various times of night I'm not seeing any light bleed from out front or from the neighbors. Be nice to utilize the natural light/dark period to flower out some extra. Looking around for pallets to build a hide in the middle from prying eyes.
20211206_104818.jpg

20211206_104832.jpg

20211206_104841.jpg

20211206_104857.jpg

Last edited:
You have to clean the carbon out from the spot behind the carb yet? Was a bi yearly maint. on mine before I sold it.
The crap behind the throttlebody blades from intro crankcase vapors there? Yup, I cleaned that up months ago when it didn't sound right when I blipped the throttle. I think I'll be ok with the tranny. It still worked fine, just a little shudder with converter lock up in OD.
The car is too damn quiet though. Being Sport model, it has a duel exhaust, but it's as quiet as the single exhaust, just more free flowing. I need to replace the mufflers with a pair of MagnaFlow mufflers that will fit and delete the little glass pack looking resonators after the mufflers.
I like to hear how the car is performing.

ya right Mossy Has to be mushy peas with fish and chips and a big pickled onion ,,, i saw the pomegranates in a pic yu posted recentley ,,i love them ,,1:00 each at sainsburys ,,was thinking i bet they cost penny's for you ,,,,new job is transferring university modules from one platform to another ,,i might change history :smoking: :crying:,

Well, at least I have ONE sorta star of my current grow. One is better than none!
[Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER is stacking trichs on the fan leaves.
She smells just like Sour Stomper........a very pleasant smell.
I'm happy with how she recovered from her stunting. It's all from the power of the EarthBox. Too bad I didn't get two Jrs and put the testers in those.
100_0020 (2).JPG
100_0022 (2).JPG
100_0021 (2).JPG

Little clone I took on her first defol is still alive. after 8 days I put it in the shadow of the Eb.
100_0023 (2).JPG

, i saw the pomegranates in a pic yu posted recentley ,,i love them ,,1:00 each at sainsburys ,,was thinking i bet they cost penny's for you ,

:biggrin: Nothing...hubbys pal lives near a field of them.
The pickers main crop....and anything that is not ripe at the time...or is damaged they leave for the neighbours.........:biggrin:

I send him..soup..cake..and eggs.......:biggrin:.......

new job is transferring university modules from one platform to another ,,i might change history :smoking:

Good for you.......:pighug:..how long is this one for.....?

As expected closer to Christmas we get the better the flavors seem to be getting! I can see myself making numerous trips to grab some this week! :yay:
DEEB7AC5-924E-4E81-9B80-54AE03FC0DAA.png
EF7B9624-555D-4580-B043-D72C85013C08.png
F6CFCBCB-C788-4A1D-9D30-C149BB50BFFD.png
F4ECC7EE-CB43-4EB7-9DF8-D4441C0EFC28.png

I remember the gingerbread cake one from last Christmas and it’s fantabulous! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back