Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly ass cats started playing a little after 4am! :wall:
You'd think there is a herd stampeding on my porch! The banging off the wall is what woke me up! :coffee2:

So after the first cup of java, I check the girls. Maybe a change in the girls from the light watering and feed from yesterday. Gave the EB girl a gallon, rez goes dry in less that 48hrs this last round. Filled the humidifier.
Checked the media moisture and weight in the 3gal pots. Like yesterday, just a light misting on the top, wait a few min. and repeat. Just trying to sneak up on the moisture level after giving them wet bottoms. I put extra yucca in the mix yesterday to help with absorption.
Damn! I just wished I'd had the environment dialed early on! Grow and Learn!

Afternoon @WildBill ... :pass: ..sharing one.....

Although I agree with you about fresh peas on every Other occassion......Only mushy will do with fish and chips....same as Tea......Must Only be Tea..to be Authentic......:biggrin:

Can I Interest you in a Nice Burger...that Iberican Pork is the Best I've tasted.....and the Last time I do it for hubby...
coz he just can't get his head around having a sani that you can't get your whole mouth around......:shrug:

I can't convince him that that is part of the Experience........:doh:
Well, it's all in the prep and cooking. I haven't had mushy peas made by a 'Limey'. It might be pretty good! LOL! I get the food 'going together'.

I'd tear that burger up!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang: I have to use some self-control every time I open the fridge with a smoked pork loin sitting there all wrapped up tightly in foil. The smell still hits hard. It's da devil with the temptation! LOL!
Good thing I still have another full loin in the freezer!:eyebrows:

Zero still not come Home @WildBill ...?........... :pass:
Nope! I kick myself in the ass for not taking him inside! DAMMIT! He was such a chill cat and minded me very well.
I'd like to take Spot in, but she'd be up my butt everywhere I went! LOL! I let her in for a little while in the evenings when I'm not doing anything. She HAS to be next to me with her engine running and rubbing against me, asking for petting!
Had a stray tom come around a few days ago trying to get lucky. This time the girls wouldn't have it and I finished chasing him off.

Good thing I still have another full loin in the freezer!:eyebrows:

I can Resist everything....except Temptation.......... :crying: ....

Gawd...those oranges are good...........liquid sunshine.

There is an abandoned citrus plot down from us...so hubby come back with Mandarins too..........I had one of each and I'm waiting to see if I get a migraine.....:biggrin:...and praying that I don't...I Love citrus.........but it doesn't seem to Like me.....:biggrin:

Nope! I kick myself in the ass for not taking him inside! DAMMIT! He was such a chill cat and minded me very well.
I'd like to take Spot in, but she'd be up my butt everywhere I went! LOL! I let her in for a little while in the evenings when I'm not doing anything. She HAS to be next to me with her engine running and rubbing against me, asking for petting!
Had a stray tom come around a few days ago trying to get lucky. This time the girls wouldn't have it and I finished chasing him off.

Ah..there is still Time...we'll all keep our fingers crossed......:karmacloud:...that is the Trouble with ball-bearing mouse traps.....
one sniff of a female.....and they forget everything else.
Let's Hope he is just in Love somewhere...

Gawd....Think of how many dependents you could have come Spring if you have the Boys Visiting already......:pass:

I can Resist everything....except Temptation.......... :crying: ....

Gawd...those oranges are good...........liquid sunshine.

There is an abandoned citrus plot down from us...so hubby come back with Mandarins too..........I had one of each and I'm waiting to see if I get a migraine.....:biggrin:...and praying that I don't...I Love citrus.........but it doesn't seem to Like me.....:biggrin:
I was eyeballing those oranges yesterday...........those TREE ripened oranges! :glutton:

What in citrus gives you migraines? I've never heard that? Sulfates will do that to me if I consume too much.
Ah..there is still Time...we'll all keep our fingers crossed......:karmacloud:...that is the Trouble with ball-bearing mouse traps.....
one sniff of a female.....and they forget everything else.
Let's Hope he is just in Love somewhere...

Gawd....Think of how many dependents you could have come Spring if you have the Boys Visiting already......:pass:
Yeah, that thought did cross my mind. It did add the urgency of me of chasing him off. I stung his ass with a BB, just a few pumps. :funny::funny::funny:

edit..........I think poor Zero was just looking for love in the wrong places. He was a chow hound and I kept him well fed., so he wasn't looking fer food.

I was eyeballing those oranges yesterday...........those TREE ripened oranges! :glutton:

What in citrus gives you migraines? I've never heard that? Sulfates will do that to me if I consume too much.

Yeah, that thought did cross my mind. It did add the urgency of me of chasing him off. I stung his ass with a BB, just a few pumps. :funny::funny::funny:

edit..........I think poor Zero was just looking for love in the wrong places. He was a chow hound and I kept him well fed., so he wasn't looking fer food.

Remember when you were 17 years old @WildBill ....?
If someone offered you a Primo steak..........or...the young girl down the road gave you a Wink.....what would Win...........?

It is only our age it would be the Steak....... :crying:

Cold front is BLOWING thru now with gusts of 40mph. Good thing it's not super cold!

Pulled the tranny pan on the Crown Vic yesterday. I saw something I really didn't want to see. I found the dip stick plug sitting in the pan. This means the pan has never been dropped and filter changed. It's not really much of a filter and that really doesn't concern me that much. I can't see the oil I found to have the miles on the odometer. Still too much red left in it. My hopes are someone just siphoned it out of the pan thru the dipstick and replaced it, instead of dropping the pan.
Pan was clean and the magnet wasn't really super 'fuzzy' with junk.
Sure took the air from my sails yesterday, and I just left the car on the lift with everything cleaned and ready to assemble. I'll put it back together, fill to the proper level and test. HOPEFULLY it doesn't start slipping, but if it does, I'll just add some Lucas Tranny Fix. I've used it before on other people's cars on marginal trannys and they've got some more time, some a few thousand miles and a few over 10,000 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back