Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, top tip and something we did recently with the eldest. Draw a Pie diagram. The full circle is 24hours.
Diagram.png

And today he had his "Aha" moment. "If I don't fuss around, I'm done earlier and can go play with my Switch"
yes.gif

Seriously lol. Like he's 10, he should know by now he's not going anywhere till its done right. He just came up again and told me he'd submitted it and I was like oh, cool, bring it to me so I can see it (since he was gone for like 2 minutes and there was *no way* he could have done it that fast). He immediately started crying and I'm just like dude. Go. Do. It. Right.
Ever watch Breeders with Martin Freeman on FX? I think it's on Hulu now...

I started watching because the tagline was something like "Because every good parent considers killing their kids at some point..."

1634948542924.png

Ever watch Breeders with Martin Freeman on FX? I think it's on Hulu now...

I started watching because the tagline was something like "Because every good parent considers killing their kids at some point..."

View attachment 1380609
Yep! I think we actually watched it twice cause it seemed vaguely familiar the second time but we weren't sure.

And...you just described Martin Freeman's entire career.
That's like how I can never remember that one guy's name so I just refer to him as "that confused middle aged white guy" and somehow people know I'm talking about Jason Bateman.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back